Welcome

Hello dear reader!

This book will be a fun journey. I have had this plot on my drafts for a long time and I have had it up on my greek account for a short time period. Finally, I am getting to write it properly. 

You will find three female leads in this work that each has their importance, there's no individual with the Y/N name and you are free to choose based on the character which will be the one you resonate with more. 

It is a BTS fanfiction and all characters will appear but just as in Mr Player, some are more main than the rest. The three main in focus are Namjoon, Jungkook and Taehyung 

This is an AU story!

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

With all that being said, I would like to reassure you that despite everything this story will definitely entertain you.

(Give it a chance and be at least five chapters in before making a judgment. The beginnings are always constructive but this plot is very exciting to me XD)

Happy Reading!

Cheers to the first book I am starting for the year 2023 :)

Copyright © 2023 by LizSorora

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, contact the author.