Chapter 13

Her small heels clattered along her steps as she with a smile kept greeting the fellow villagers that she would find on her way.

Terra was on her way to meet with Taehyung as he had informed her that he was back from his morning ride and would hurry to go change and meet with her by the main road so the two would go to the city together for some shopping.

She had put on a dress she liked a lot along with a pair of dark fleece-lined tights that boosted her confidence, for they sure did justice to her legs. Even her hair and makeup had looked perfect today, making her extra satisfied with her overall appearance.

" You sure are glowing today, Terra. The young Kim sure is a lucky fellow. " Commented one of her neighbours who she found seated at the cafe and greeted him subtly with a light head movement and a smile.

" If she is glowing that much, maybe you should wear your sunglasses, uncle." To her surprise, Namjoon stepped out of the cafe with a cup in his hands and a teasing smile as he had replied to his elder.

" Yah! Who are you calling Uncle? I am not that old! " The man retorted only for his companion on the table to break his momentary delusion by reminding him that he was almost 70.

The mentioning of his age made Terra burst out laughing, and so did Namjoon, both quite unbothered for they both knew well what kind of person was that old man.

" He might die from a heart attack if you pass by often dressed like this." Namjoon approached her with a smile, and the two started walking away.

" Don't exaggerate. It's just a simple dress. I don't really look that good, do I? " She didn't lose her chance to fish for a compliment as she looked shyly his way, and Namjoon gave her a confident reply.

" You look absolutely stunning. " He uttered, oblivious that his good intentions of wanting to lift her confidence had done more than that.

Namjoon had originally taken his time to get comfortable with Terra. However, once he had accepted her as someone who would be sharing the rest of her life with his cousin Taehyung, he allowed himself to behave casually with her. He was sure that she would not misunderstand him after all, yet despite the fact that she had not, his comfortability had grown to become a temptation for Terra. A temptation she was trying to pretend that it did not exist.

" You are off to the city, aren't you ?" He added thankfully as she was caught off guard by his direct compliment despite the fact that she had led him to give her some praise. Hearing him say it had had an impact on her.

" Oh, yes. Tae will be driving. Wanna tag along? "

" No, no, I won't be the third wheel on your date." He joked, and she cracked up instantly.  " I will just send a list of things I need to Taehyung, and maybe you could make sure he doesn't forget to buy them for me."

" Rest assured,"

" Great! Have fun then. I will see you later. "

" Sure! Bye. "

He walked away cheerfully, and Terra just observed him go for a moment as her mind was mapping his figure.

I need to find a way to get rid of these inappropriate thoughts I have for him. Otherwise, I might end up doing something stupid.

She thought as she went on her way, with a pinch of guilt growing in her chest.

---change of set ---

Veta and Jimin had just stepped out of the room where they had left Dana to rest, their footsteps echoing around the empty corridor of the monastery.

Jimin was the only one looking left and right from time to time as he followed his general a step behind, she looking rather confident and relaxed despite the fact that he knew that the news of Dana having to stay in the monastery with her, was most likely out of her plans.