Chapter 30

OLIVIA

PRACTICE WAS COMPLETED, and as Zoey had promised, she watched us practice. I was eager to be with her after it was finished, so I showered quickly. Unfortunately, Camila beat me to it, even though I quickly fixed myself.

She was now in the hallway with Zoey. They were talking, and I'm not sure if it was funny, but Camila kept laughing while occasionally touching Zoey's arms.

Camila is getting ahead of me. And, despite Camila's confession to Zoey, they appear to be getting closer. Does this imply that they are now dating?

"Hello there, Oli. You appear to have intended to murder someone "Naomi stated the obvious. I didn't notice she was walking with me toward Zoey and Camila, who were flirting at the time.

"What? No!" I denied it. But I'd like to murder someone right now. Let's just hide and give her a fictitious name, S.

"Oh, you look so angry there..." Naomi added. I fixed my gaze on her. "Oh, relax... What is the matter with you? "She enquired.

"Nothing..." I sighed.

This is not good. I'm furious right now. I walked quickly to get closer to Zoey and Camila. When they saw me coming, they stopped talking.

Camila smiled and said, "Hi, Oli." I didn't look at Zoey because I was angry. I'm not sure why I'm so upset with her. I should be upset with Camila, not Zoey.

"Hey," I simply said in a neutral tone. "What were you talking about? You appear to be pleased with your topic."

"Oh... that?" Camila laughs softly and gently touches Zoey's arm once more. Camila, what's the fucking joke? "I invited her to the victory party this weekend," she added.

"Ah..."

She invited her to the victory party, but she laughed and moved just to touch Zoey. What was so amusing about inviting her to the victory party? I wanted to kill someone right now.

"Should we go now?" I overheard Zoey say. I jerked my head towards her and gave her a blank stare.

"Let's go..." I said as I dragged her by her other arm.

I had just heard Camila and Naomi say good-by when I decided not to look back. On the other hand, Zoey had time to say and wave goodbye.

"Uh... Vi..." Zoey said. I was still dragging her. We've exited the school and are walking back home.

"What?!" I glared at her.

"Vi, are you upset? W-why?"

I let go of her and took the lead. She catches up quickly.

"Vi, did I make a mistake? Vi? Please accept my apologies if I made a mistake. Please don't get angry at me, Vi. Please speak with me, Vi "she said as we walked side by side.

"I am not enraged. I'm just tired," I said without looking.

"Oh... okay," she said.

I was irritated once more because she did not ask me what was wrong. Instead of ranting, I walked quickly and ignored her the entire time.

I went straight to my room when I got home. Zoey didn't bother talking to me again after that.

I buried my face in my pillow and yelled. After that, I sat up in my bed and stared at the ceiling. My mind wondered about the real deal between Zoey and Camila since the latter had already confessed her feelings to the former.

And why didn't Zoey tell me about it? We agreed and promised each other that there would be no more secrets between us. Why isn't she telling me about this? Argh. All of this is giving me a headache.