"Vanquished"

The forest of Eywa was always loud with nature and the living beings moving around, minding their own business but on this particular day, everything was silent. It was as if the animals just mysteriously vanished and everything was cleared for the battle that loomed on both sides like an overwhelming shadow.

It would have taken the Na'vi's a quick glance to notice this phenomenon but their thoughts were more preoccupied with taking down every last tawtute (Sky People) that had taken the lives of their people. Though if some did notice, they would rather thank the All - Mother that no more of her creations would be destroyed.

Tsu'tey flew alongside with the leaders of each tribe with Jake and Emmersyn leading the charge. It didn't take long before the sound of choppers entered Tsu'tey's ears as they twitched in slight annoyance. All of a sudden, the "radeeoo" he had on his neck flared to life.

"Jake, Emmy. You copy?"

It took a while for Tsu'tey to recognize Tomsully's voice through the "radeeoo". "I read you" He heard Emmersyn through the "radeeoo". Turning his gaze to where she was, he took note of the serious but confused look on her face. 

"Let me get this straight you two. Don't go doing reckless things without thinking clearly on what's going to happen and DON'T do anything suicidal!" 

As much as Tsu'tey hates tawtute and dreamwalkers. If anyone asks who's his favorite in-law dreamwalker in the tribe, he would lean a bit into Tomsully. 

"Most importantly, don't die on me. I already hate it that you got injured Emmersyn"

At those words, Tsu'tey's eyes snapped to Emmersyn and scanned her up and down. "You did not tell me of your injuries!" Tsu'tey growled while Emmersyn snarled back at him "Hey, can we just focus on the fight first?" After confirming there wasn't any severe injuries on Emmersyn, did Tsu'tey relented by letting out a grumble. 

Though he couldn't see any injuries, the worry and stress in Tomsully's voice was enough for him to think that Emmersyn was really injured but why-

Uniltìrantokx...

It's not her body that's injured. It's her "body" that's injured.

Tsu'tey couldn't picture Emmersyn in her human form, but the image of her tawtute female body frail and fragile just like Grace before Eywa claimed her made him tighten his hold on his ikran. Probably sensing the distress of the rider, the ikran let out a cooing sound of comfort.

His ears picked up the sound of the metal ikran coming as Jhake let out a long howl of war cry to which they all responded as they swooped down with bows and arrows aimed at their target. "Brother, I'm gonna punch a line, you follow through" Jake said though the com as Tsu'tey responded back in agreement.

"Maktoko (Let's ride)" Tsu'tey stayed close behind Jhake as Toruk Makto dived down and snatched a chopper before swinging it around to throw it on the mountains. Tsu'tey followed suit followed closely by Emmersyn as they took out one metal ikran at a time. At some point in the fight, they got separated as Tsu'tey began to take down as many as he could while avoiding the fire.

His eyes aimed to the big ship that was heading straight for Vitraya Ramunong (Tree of Souls). Without any plan in mind other than to destroy that giant metal ikran, Tsu'tey readied his bow and knife and attacked left and right. If the other Na'vi were to describe Tsu'tey now, it would be like an enraged Palulukan beast.

BANG!

Tsu'tey's vison went blank for a second before he realized he was shot. He quickly threw himself out of the ship just as another one barely grazed his side. The feeling of cold air hitting his body slightly numbed the pain before Tsu'tey broke his fall and landed on the ground. He let out moans and groans of pain as it slightly amplified before he began to search for any healing plants around once he found out his pouch holding any healing herbs his Sa'nok freshly brought before he left was gone.