Fated Destiny

If there was one thing Tsu'tey hated when he was awoken by someone, is that someone who is waking him up is his hated person.

"SXAWNG!"

With lightning fast speed, he managed to choke the person beside him half with defense and the other half with irritation.

He was having a good dream!

A dream involving an argument that held no meaning between him and the one he was arguing with.

"Ack! It's me jerk!"

Tsu'tey blinked when he noticed a pinned Emersyn looking up at him with her face going paler. He quickly released her as she drew in air before she glared at him which prompted him to glare back at her.

"What the hell was that for!"

"Why did you scream in my ear?!"

"Why were YOU sleeping with me!"

That last part made a vein pop on Tsu'tey's head. How dare this female assume of him being so...barbaric and undignified! The female would better watch her mouth right about now "How dare you assume me to stoop that low AND to a uniltìrantokx" He watched as the female's face darken with her flawm (cheeks) seeming darken to what he could assume was a blush.

"Not THAT kind of sleep genius! I meant why were you even with me?!" 

"You threw yourself at me like an ioang mìtìsom (animal in heat)"

"Kehe oe rä'ä! (No I did not!)"

The two of them threw insult after insult at each other with Tsu'tey feeling a pain forming in his head and it was only when Emersyn stormed off did he sigh and rub his forehead. Just what was wrong with that woman? And was her perception of him so low to the point she thought of him like that?!

He sighed as he got out of the nivi (sleeping hammock) and decided to do something else to get his mind off of the beginnings of a stressful morning.

Women...

***

Tsu'tey walked through a small clearing with pieces of meat he stored for this visit. He half wonders if he even remembers after so long. The sight of a black shadow moving along the forest floor made Tsu'tey slowly draw out his knife before he was tackled to the ground.

He let out a small cry as he began to wrestle with the creature before the snapping jaws became a licking tongue "Nìtam koak 'eylan (Enough old friend)" Tsu'tey said as he patted the animal as it slowly eased itself off him. Tsu'tey got up and handed him the fresh meat.

The nantang eventually advanced towards Tsu'tey and held out its tswin for Tsu'tey to connect.

He got a brief flash of the past when he remembered a time when he and Silwanin used to come here everyday and meet up with this nantang they both had rescued.

It was their own secret and place of freedom from responsibility.

A sharp snap of a stick or a branch made Tsu'tey sharply turn around and for his old friend to snarl a warning. He tensed up as he called out sternly and slightly angry at being interrupted.

"Who's there!"

It was not to his surprise to see Emersyn emerge from the foliage looking guilty at being caught before she grinned and waved eagerly. How many moods do the Sky People Have? 

"What do you want?" Seeing her wince made him almost open his mouth to apologize until he bit his tongue in retaliation.

"Sorry for yelling in your ear and having that argument. But still, what would a girl feel when she sees a male next to her?!"