Avatar Christmas

It was Christmas time and snow was gently falling around this time. In a small house, a young woman was finishing up setting the dinner table when she felt arms wrap around her waist and she grinned "I never pegged you for the 'sneaking up behind your spouse' type" His reply was a quick kiss on the back of her neck.

"Everything ready?"

The woman nodded before the man cupped his hands and let out a "Ho! Ho! Ho!" And no sooner did he finish the last "Ho!" there were sounds coming from upstairs and tiny little feet scurrying across the textile floor.

Two boys immediately barged together at the door and found themselves stuck, to their annoyance.

"Jake! I got here first!"

"No I did!"

"Move aside!"

Something kicked both boys to the ground and they both let out pained groans when a feminine childish laugh erupted behind them "And the first one to arrive is me!" Emersyn shouted gleefully, mindlessly stepping on her two brothers as she strutted towards her place at the table.

"Emmy..."

Both boys glared at her and she rewarded them with her tongue sticking out "Now kids it's Christmas be nice to each other" Their mother said with a sweet smile "Or. You. Won't. Get. Any. Presents. From. Santa..." She suddenly said in an ominous tone. Jake and Tom scrambled up to their seats with innocent expressions on their faces.

Their father laughed as he sat down "You would make a remarkable commander" Their mother scoffed at him "One commander in this family is enough, right kids?" Both boys nodded enthusiastically while Emersyn frowned and shook her head "Hahaha! You see, even your daughter admits it" She jabbed him.

"You spoil her too much"

The two parents sat and the three children immediately reached their hands to the food before their hands were spanked away "Don't forget to pray you little Hellions!" The children laughed before the family held hands began their Christmas Ritual of eating together.

***

It was morning in Pandora with the sun just beginning to shine, it was around this time that the pregnant females and the elderly would come back from gathering fruits. It just so happens that Emersyn had agreed to accompany them for the tawtute ritual of 'girl talk'.

"Kaltxì koakte"

Ahoragi greeted the elder lady who gave him a warm smile "Peseng Sa'nu? (Where is mommy?)" The child asked. The old Na'vi pointed to where a nearby lake was located. The young child quickly walked to where his mother is suppose to be.

***

At the edge of the lake, Emersyn frowned as she erased the drawing on the sand. She started again with a concentrated look on her face. She knew today was a special day (she had gone off to check the calendar at Hell's Gate every once in a while) and wanted to surprise not only her brothers but her kids and Tsu'tey as well.

"Sa'nu!"

That prompted her to quickly wipe away any evidence of her doing when Ahoragi bounded to her side with a wide toothy smile, it still gives her the shivers how similar his smile is to Jake when he was still a kid.

"What are you doing mom?" Ahoragi asked when he saw the obvious signs of the sand being disturbed. Among the two of them, Ahoragi preferred his mom's tawtute language (to her mate's obvious displeasure) while Ayla very much was a Na'vi learner.

"Ke'u (Nothing at all)"

Emersyn said with a smile before she stood up "Come on, your father and sister must be waiting for us" Emersyn said as she held her hand out which the boy joyfully took and dragged his mother back to where the Omaticaya were.