Prologue

As a child, he knew he was destined to be something great when he was first called by the Olo'eyktan. His father, Ateyo was one of the best hunters in the clan and be vowed to surpass his father to become something greater.

So it was to his surprise when he was chosen as to be the future mate of the Olo'eyktan's youngest daughter and not the oldest, whom he knew as Sylwanin though he did not mind one bit, he knew the two of them long enough to know they were friends at most.

Sylwanin gave him the brightest smile a child could have that would have made all the males around her age go after her though she only had eyes for one male who has been her friend since she was introduced to him.

Though it saddened her greatly when he was to be betrothed to Neytiri. Not that she minded though, his happiness is her happiness.

Tsu'tey turned to his future mate who had a stunned look on her face and he knew she didn't wish for her destiny to be like this. To be mated to a male she did not even love but for the sake of the next generation of Na'vi only two of the finest Na'vi members must mate to become the next leaders of their tribe.

Once the ceremony of announcing Tsu'tey as the future clan leader of the Omaticaya Tribe has ended, nearly half of the tribe celebrated for this moment. To know that the son of the best hunter there is and the Clan Leader's daughter would become one and lead on the tribe's next generation.

Tsu'tey stood side by side with Neytiri while Silwanin and her parents stayed behind them. Tsu'tey looked over at the crowd that would soon become his people in near future and felt the beginnings of nervousness reach him but when he saw the proud smile his father gave him, Tsu'tey swallowed it down and stood proud and tall.

He snuck a glance at Neytiri who smiled but it didn't rech her eyes until he gave her hand a squeeze to show that she was not alone with this to which she reciprocated with a small squeeze in his hands as a returned gesture.

***

When it was time for the tribe to have it's daily dinner together, Tsu'tey sat beside his father who sat beside the Tsahik and the Olo'eyktan.

Silwanin and Neytiri sat across him and the three began to converse a lot as he made an effort to let them know more about him and for him to know more about them if he was ever going to become Olo'eyktan.

Their parents smiled down at them as they began to eat down their fill as the night wore on and the bioluminesence on the Pandora forest glowed bright at the planets and stars above.

As the Na'vi rest for their early work tomorrow, Eywa glanced down at the chosen warrior of the Omaticaya and smiled to herself.

He will be born destined to the princess of the Omaticaya yes, but she has bigger plans for him as her spirit scoured the whole galaxy and landed on a blue planet in a small family home and inside a child's room where a young girl slept beside her two rowdy brothers.

Eywa glanced down at the three and felt their souls pulsate strongly within each other and The Mother smiled down upon them.

Destiny has been given to them at an early age but Eywa made sure their fates would surely entertwine with each other and would be the key to the safety of her home and all the lives of her people.

When their paths would cross she could only predict when.