The Beginning of Trouble

Zrina was not a fully fledged female like her older sisters before her but she was neither childish nor unobservant to her surroundings.

Ever since the uniltirantokx (dreamwalker) came, she noticed her brother becoming less and less cold and more into the brother she had when she was just a baby.

Before Silwanin was dead.

As she played with the Na'vi children of her age, another round of shouts and insults of both Na'vi and Ìnglìsì (English) and all the children turned to the direction of the Kleutral (Hometree) before they saw the female uniltirantokx (dreamwalker) stomp her way out with an irritated Tsu'tey following behind her.

"Tsatu lu kawng (That person is bad)"

One Na'vi child commented before another spoke "I wonder how Tsu'tey managed to even teach that thing" Zrina opened her mouth to reply.

"Kxawm poe lu sìltsan (Perhaps she is good)"

All eyes stared at Zrina who starred at them with no idea why she even defended the uniltirantokx (dreamwalker). One of the males teased her.

"Rä'ä peng oe nga pxel ne lu 'eylan hu uniltirantokx? (Do not tell me you like to be friends with Dreamwalker?)"

Everyone stared at Zrina and she suddenly felt as if all eyes were on her became that of accusatory to the point that she excused herself and briskly walked away from her confused friends.

She made it out to the Kleutral (Hometree) where she found herself in a secluded place to find peace and to fight of the confused thoughts she was feeling towards the uniltirantokx (dreamwalker).

She was told that they were just like Na'vi in body but never in spirit for they were only false bodies that cause no harm or pain to their real bodies.

That thought made her shudder. How could a creature like that NOT feel anything?

The sudden quietness of the forest made her stop and look around, the beginning of panic was starting to settle in her whole body.

She was so caught up in her thoughts that she had wandered far off than any Na'vi child ever dared to go.

"Tsu'tey!"

She called out before closing her mouth and quickly hiding behind the nearest rock she could find. If anyone of the clansmen were lost, the first rule is to never let any of the predators know your location.

Heart pounding, Zrina could only hope that someone from her clan would come find her fast.

It was almost nightfall.

***

It was chaos raging inside Tsu'tey's mind when he was informed that his little sister was missing.

His sempul (father)  was trying and failing to calm down his sa'nu (mother) as she wailed and howled for her lost child.

Emmersyn looked ready for battle as she turned to Tsu'tey "Which direction should we go?" Although Tsu'tey admired her bravery, she was still his responsibility and he did not want to look after two females in one night.

"You go back to your nivi (sleeping hammock), I am looking for my sister..."

"What?! That woman there is bawling like she had just received the worst news in her life and I really don't want this in my conscience that I have done nothing but - Put Me Down!"

Tsu'tey scooped her up and hauled her on his shoulder as he marched towards her nivi (sleeping hammock) and practically threw her there.

"Stay here or you are going to face me if you disobey!"