Discombobulating Feelings

Tsu'tey immediately went to his own nivi (sleeping hammock) after dumping off Emersyn from her own nivi (sleeping hammock) and fell into a dreamless sleep. 

Well it was suppose to be a dreamless one.

He found himself surrounded by piles of dead bodies and the smell of dead grass and tress. He watched in horror what was once considered a beautiful home to all Na'vi now became a dead and desolate place, incapable of giving life. He clenched his hands when he spotted someone ahead, that someone was holding a tawtute (Sky People) metal weapon and it was a Na'vi.

Did that mean that there was going to be a traitor? 

That was the first thought that passed through Tsu'tey's mind. The clothes on the person was that of an Omaticaya but the one in front of him was...

The image changed and Tsu'tey prepared for the worst only to nearly stumble in surprise when he found himself sitting on the edge of a lake with two children that had the same attributes as him sitting each on his lap. He wondered what that meant as he watched the girl sleepily cuddle with his future self.

He reached out over his future self's shoulder to touch the little girl to see her face clearly only to feel himself being jolted awake when he opened his eyes and saw one of his comrades shaking him awake with a big grin on his face.

"Pxasul Rewon! (Good Morning!)" Tsu'tey had half a mind to bash the Na'vi's head but refrained himself from doing it. After all, today was the day three people not born from Na'vi will be initiated into the clan to become one of the people.

After dressing himself, he went down to see Emersyn still not present "Nì'awve krr oe tse'a nga hawngkrr (First time I see you late)" One of the hunters joked and Tsu'tey glared before turning towards where Emersyn's nivi (Sleeping Hammock) lay and finding her still sleeping. Finding no irritation to forcefully throw her out and another round of arguments, he merely shook her awake.

Who knows how long he continued doing this and it was already annoying him to the brink of really throwing her off the nivi (Sleeping Hammock) when she opened her eyes "Why must you be late in this day?" He saw her roll her eyes as she sat up and glared at him. "No need to get upset over that hot head. We still have a few hours before-" Not wanting to waste any more time coupled with the unsettling dream he had, Tsu'tey pulled Emersyn up from her sitting position and dragged her to where the weavers are to prepare her for the ceremony.

"We must get you ready before the final test!" 

Tsu'tey promptly ignored Emersyn's protests and grumbles along the way.

***

He stared at her appearance as she glanced at him. He didn't know she would look feminine in these outfits. Shaking his head to discard unwanted thoughts, he grasped her hand and moved her to spot where it was not crowded "Let us go, we must get you painted" Tsu'tey said flatly.

He held back showing his amusement when he saw her pale slightly "Do not tell me that stuff's going into my face" Jake chuckled from where he was sitting with Neytiri painting his body. "It's going to be in your whole body sis and to tell you the truth, its cold" Having her patience tested, Neytiri whacked Jake in the head followed by "Skxawng"

Steering himself, Tsu'tey dipped two of his fingers into the bowl and began painting Emersyn's body. He ignored the uncomfortable look on her face when he himself was already uncomfortable about this situation. When he was finished and they both stood up, did Tsu'tey realized how tensed up he was and forced himself to relax.

He watched as she entered into the Dream Hunt and come back out as one of the people. He watched as the Omaticaya welcomed them with opened arms and he found himself looking back at the moments he had tormenting Emersyn for her lack of patience and recklessness to the proud and bold woman she had become.