Origin of the species Part 2

The great collision occurred in the city called Royal Woods. Then six children goes to the crash site to uncover the mystery of the Great Collision. These six children are known as the Awesome Titans led by Max Ryusei, Alexis Winters, Damien Suno, Aiden Drake, Lincoln, and Ronnie Anne.

The video camera begins to record as Max gets in front of the camera.

Hey everyone! It's me Max along with my amazing friends! Max says in front of the camera as Alexis and the others also appear in front of the camera.

Then Alexis says.

Alexis: Today we uncover the mystery of the Great Collision. She says to the audience.

As Max and his friends begins their search to uncover the mystery. Alexis and the others threw a surprise party for Max to celebrate his twelfth birthday.

Max: Huh?! What happened?.

Alexis and the others all laughed as Alexis tells him about his Surprise Party.

Alexis: We all threw a surprise birthday party so we can celebrate it together. She explained to Max.

Max was confused but happy that his friends threw a birthday party for him but one question remained and asked his friends.

Max: But what about the mystery of the Great Collision?. He asked as Lincoln Loud told him.

Ricky: We can figure it out later let's celebrate! He said excitedly.

Until suddenly the video camera drone stopped working. Max and his friends are confused and wondered why it stopped working until they saw something in the sky realized it was one thing.

Everyone: The Great Collision!! They shouted

The light engulfed the Earth and everyone was surprised to see this happened.

Max and his friends were surprised that they were alright and video camera drone was working once again. 

Max: What in the world just happened?. He asked his friends.

Damien: I don't know but we should leave before the police catches us. he said to his friends and they all agreed.

They were about to leave until they heard a voice that said "Transformers" the mysterious voice said. The six young children were surprised and wondered where it came from. Until Aiden saw something next to his friend's feet and said to Max.

Aiden: Uh Max what's that by your feet?. he asked Max.

Max looked at Aiden with a confused expression on his face until he looked by his feet and his eyes widened as he saw a strange goop around what looked like a card in it. Max was startled.

Max: What in the world is that?. he asked his friends but they don't know what it is either.

Max kneeled down and decided to pick up the card in the strange goop. Ronnie Anne looked at Max surprised and disgusted that he's touching the goop.

Amelia: Ewww you're going to touch it are you?. she asked.

Aiden: Aw man he's touching it!. he said in disgust. As the strange goop popped.

Max fell back on his butt and he was disgusted of the strange goop on his face.

Max's friends: Gross so Gross. they said.

Max then looked at the card and then at the goop that covered some of his clothes he then asked his friends.

Max: Don't tell me you guys recorded that?. he asked his friends hoping they didn't.

But Alexis and the others all chuckled mischievously.

Alexis: Sure did I have a feeling our fans are going to love it. She said to Max.

Max looked at the card in wonder. Why you may ask?. The card had a red and blue robot and it has a strange looking symbol on its left arm.

That's when his friends also looked at the card he was holding as they wondered where did it come from.

Aiden then began to look around for something.

Amelia: Uh Aiden what are you doing?. she asked her friend.

Aiden: I'm looking for more of those cards. he said to Ronnie Anne as he runs in the other direction. Alexis and the others also decided to look to see if there are other cards.

Max then got a sudden urge as he muttered "Autobots roll out" Max said as he threw the card. The card glowed red as a truck appeared until it transformed into its robot mode.

Max and his friends screamed in shock and tried to runaway but the giant robot stopped them. The giant robot looked at the six humans and they stared back at the robot scared. But Max felt safe seeing its blue eyes.

Max: Guys don't be afraid. It's ok I think he's trying to say something. 

Max soon walked toward the giant robot while Alexis and the others were still scared of the giant alien robot.

Then the giant alien robot asked Max as he kneeled to his level and asked him a question.

?: You have awakened me from stasis. The mystery robot asked Max.

Max then decided to introduce himself.

Max: I'm Max. Max Ryusei.

Max then asked the red and blue robot a question.

Max: And you're known as a transformer?. He asked the robot.

The robot nodded his head as he begins to introduce himself.

Optimus Prime: Yes, my name is Optimus Prime leader of the Autobots. And I am your partner.

Max was confused when he said partner.

Max: My partner?. he asked. He was going to ask him questions of what he meant by that but Optimus glowed bright red and reverted by into a card and fell on the ground.

Max picked up Optimus's card and looked at it with a smile on his face.

That's when he heard his friends yell out.

Aiden: I found one! My transformer!. He said with excitement in his voice.

Alexis, Damien, Lincoln, and Ronnie Anne also found their transformers partners too.

Everyone then laughed.

Max: There's got to be more of these.

Aiden: Let's go look for them.

They went home to sleep so they can make a new video in the morning. Max then looked at his card with a smile.

Max: This is the craziest Birthday ever!. he said with a smile.

However they will face a dangerous enemy that will soon rise.