Chapter 5: The rise of Nemesis Prime part 1

Deep within the cave there is a laboratory. Inside the pod lays a protoform and a blank card. The one next to it is Kevin Akusei and his father Tygren.

Kevin looked to his father.

Kevin: When will this protoform be ready?. He asked his father.

Tygren smirked evilly.

Tygren: Soon.

Meanwhile in the abandoned warehouse...

Max and Damien are playing a game of chess while being recorded on video. Max was pretty much losing against Damien.

Max: Aw man how are you so good at chess Damien? It isn't fair

Damien chuckled at his friend's misfortune.

Alexis: Checkmate. Damien wins.

Max: Not again. He said frustrated as his friends all chuckled.

Alexis: I'm going to post the video online. Huh? She said as she got an email but doesn't know who's it from.

Ricky walked up to Alexis.

Ricky: What's up Alexis?. He asked his friend.

Alexis: I don't recognize the address. Maybe we have a follower. She clicked on the video and what she saw shocked her.

Alexis: What is this?

Max: What's wrong?.

Max and the others soon saw the video. They saw people capturing a transformer and taking the captive to a cave located in the park.

Aiden: Why did they do that?! Don't they know that cybertronian is a living being?! He said angrily.

Max was also furious but kept his cool.

Max: Come on you guys we got a cybertronian to save.

But unaware that a girl was watching them and her name is Rachael Thorn.

Rachael: All according to plan. Let's go Skylynx. She said to her transformer partner.

Skylynx is a predacon that serves as Predaking's second in command.

Skylynx: Understood. They went straight back to the cave to begin with their plan to create Nemesis Prime.

Meanwhile...

The Awesome Titans arrived at the cave as they begin their rescue mission to save the cybertronian. They sneak inside and found what appeared laboratory and a strange blank card and robot.

Max: What is that?

Optimus then jumped on Max's shoulder.

Optimus: It cannot be a protoform?

Max: You guys know what it is.

Optimus and the others nodded.

Soundwave then jumped on Damien's shoulder and explained to them of the protoform's purpose back on Cybertron many eons ago.

Aiden: (surprised) Whoa never thought protoforms were kept locked away for a new generation cybertronian. But one thing still doesn't follow what's it doing here?. Everyone also wondered the same thing until they see troopers bringing out decepticon vehicon troopers.

Max: Guys find the cybertronian. Me and Optimus will keep these guys distracted. 

They nodded as they continue their mission to save the cybertronian.

Max: You ready Optimus?

Optimus: You bet. 

Max throws the card to the battlefield.

Max: Autobots Roll Out! Optimus Prime transform!

Optimus Prime appears on the battlefield as he faces off against the vehicon troopers

Meanwhile with Alexis and the others...

Alexis, Damien, Ricky, Amelia, and Aiden have found the cybertronian but when they tried to touch him they fazed right through him.

Alexis: What?

They hear laughing as they see Tygren Akusei standing before them.

Aiden: Who are you?!

Tygren: Oh don't worry about that. All of you should be more concerned about yourselves.

Tygren presses the button and they become trapped in a cage.

Tygren smirked evilly as his plan to create Nemesis Prime is almost coming to fruition.

Tygren: Now to send a message to the brat and his partner.

Alexis glared at Tygren.

Alexis: What are you planning?. She demanded.

Tygren: You'll see.

To be continued...