Chapter 4: Max and Alexis's Valentine's Day date

Today is Valentines Day and everyone is celebrating it. Max is preparing a very special day for a certain someone.

Max: Okay Okay you can do this Max just ask Alexis out on a date. He said to himself since he's very nervous.

Ricky, Damien, and Aiden calm him down.

Damien: Easy man just be yourself and just have fun. He said to his friend.

Optimus then jumped on Max's shoulder.

Optimus: Damien is right you can do this. He said to his partner.

Max then looked at his friends and his transformers partner on his shoulder and smiled.

Max: (smile) Thanks you guys. Wish me luck. He said to them.

Max goes to Alexis's house to ask her out on a date.

Max takes a deep breath as he knocks on the door where he sees Alexis's father Matthew Winters.

Matthew looks at Max with a smile.

Matthew: Why hello there Max I see you're here to pick up Alexis. He asked Max.

Max nodded to Mr Winters.

Matthew: Alexis your boyfriend is here. He said to his daughter.

Alexis came down the stairs with a blush on her face.

Alexis:(blushing) D-Dad it's not like that. She said to her dad still blushing.

Matthew chuckled. He well knew that his daughter have always had a crush on her friend Max since they met when they were little and have been close friends since then.

Matthew: Well be back home by tonight you two don't stay out too long.

Max and Alexis went to the arcade where they played video games and they were having so much fun. 

They then went to the park and played together.

After that they went to get something to eat.

Max and Alexis then looked up at the night sky where they see stars.

Alexis: (smile) The stars are beautiful. She said to Max.

Max nodded.

Max: Yep but not as beautiful as you are Alexis. He said to her with a blush on his face.

Alexis also blushed when she heard Max calling her beautiful.

Alexis: (blushing) T-thank you. She said to Max.

Max: Come on let's head home. He said to Alexis.

Max walks Alexis to her house as they both say goodbye.

Max: I'll see you tomorrow Alexis. He said to his friend.

Alexis: Before you go I have something for you.

Max was curious and wondered what it is.

Max: (curious) What is it?. He asked her.

Alexis smiled and kissed him on the cheek. Max blushed up like a storm.

Alexis giggled.

Alexis: See you in the morning. She said to Max as she walks to her house.

Max: (thought) She kissed me on the cheek. It really felt good. I hope I get the chance to tell her how I love her so much. He thought to himself.

To be continued....