S2 Chapter 3: Meeting Sonic and Lilac

James and Rebecca are at the park watching the Transformers Battle.

James: We'll be Transformers Titans someday

Rebecca: Yeah.

That's when something happened a spacebridge portal appeared from the sky and two cards landed on both James and Rebecca hands.

James: Woah I've never seen a transformers like this before.

Rebecca: Me either.

Then two holograms appeared. One looked like a hedgehog and the other a dragon but had a humanoid body.

?: Where are we?

James: Uh planet Earth.

?: Earth? I never heard of this planet.

Rebecca was confused when she said that.

James: What you guys name?

?: My names Sonic the Hedgehog.

?: And I'm Sash Lilac the Waterdragon.

James: You guys do like them since you're both Autobot and Predacon.

Sonic and Lilac got confused when they heard the factions.

Sonic:(confused) Autobots and Predacons?

James: You guys never heard of the six factions?

Lilac: Um it's a long story. Let us explain. Sonic and Lilac explained to James and Rebecca that they were once organic creatures from Mobius and Avalice before they became cybertronians. James and Rebecca now understand. They then told Sonic and Lilac about the transformers and the six factions.

Sonic and Lilac now understand.

James then got an idea.

James: Hey do you and Lilac want to partner with us? So that way you guys can get the hang of each of your new bodies.

Sonic and Lilac thought about it and nodded agreeing to be their partners. This is the beginning of Sonic and Lilac's adventure begins as they learn to use their Cybertronian bodies.

To be continued...