S2 Chapter 1: New Friends and New Enemies

after the Heroic Awesome Titans defeated Tygren and his team. Transformers battle tournaments have been hosted all over the world. However a dangerous threat is awakening and the Awesome Titans will meet new allies.

Meanwhile in the Dead Universe...

A dark being that was a former prime is sitting on his throne waiting to be free from his prison.

???: Soon I shall be free and the Universe will be mine!

This being is known as Megatronus also known as the Fallen. A dangerous being that was once one of the Thirteen Original Primes but betrayed them by destroying Solus Prime.

Meanwhile on Earth...

The Awesome Titans are having Transformers battles with other Transformers Titans users. Two people were watching the battle with excitement. There names are James Storm and Rebecca.

James: I wish we had awesome Transformers partners just like Max and Alexis.

Rebecca: I'm sure we'll find our partners.

Meanwhile on Mobius and Avalice...

Sonic is battling Eggman while on Avalice Lilac is fighting Serpentine. That's when two portals appeared out of nowhere.

Sonic:(confused) What the-

Lilac: Heck?

The portals sucked in not only Sonic and Lilac but their friends and enemies as their bodies started to turn into cybertronians and turning them into cards as they enter deep stasis.

This is the beginning of a whole new adventure for the Awesome Titans and their ally as they face off against a dangerous new enemy to save the Universe.