S1 Chapter 23: The Final Battle part 3

The Awesome Titans battle against the Renegade Titans in order to stop Tygren and Megatron from ruling the universe.

Max: Ability activate: Extreme Prime!

Optimus unleashes a powerful attack at Nemesis Prime.

Kevin: Ability activate: Dark Wall!

Nemesis Prime creates a shield that blocks the attack.

Nemesis Prime: You have indeed gotten stronger Optimus but you won't defeat me.

Optimus Prime: We'll see about that!

Both Optimus and Nemesis clash once again.

Meanwhile...

Megatron has now awakened and evolved into a stronger body.

Tygren: Decepticons Rise Up! Megatron Transform!

A silver Cybertronian jet flew out of the card and transformed revealing to be tyrannical warlord.

The ground started and the Awesome Titans looks to see that Megatron has evolved.

Max: Not good.

Optimus: Megatron.

Megatron looked down and smirked evilly.

Megatron:(evil smile) Optimus so nice of you and the others to join us.

Predaking growled in anger as he transformed into his beast mode and charged at Megatron.

Tygren: Ability Activate: Dark Strike!

Megatron fired a devastating blast from his fusion cannon at Predaking as he was sent hitting the ground hard.

Alexis:(worried) Predaking!

Alexis ran to her transformers partner in worry to see if he is alright.

Max:(anger) You'll pay for that!

Damien: Ability Activate: Soundblast!

Soundwave unleashes a powerful sound burst at Megatron but the evil leader blocks the sound burst. Megatron charges at Soundwave but Optimus, Grimlock, Waspinator, and Ravage blocks Megatron.

Max: Guys let's combine our attacks!

Aiden, Ricky, Damien, and Amelia nodded

Max: Ability activate: Delta Energon Strike!

Ricky: Ability Activate: Volcanic sword slash!

Amelia: Ability Activate: Minicon Impact!

Damien: Ability Activate: Dual Riots!

Aiden: Ability Activate: Electric Sting!

Optimus, Soundwave, Grimlock, Ravage, and Waspinator combined their attacks as it headed straight toward Megatron. It exploded. Max and the others hoped that Megatron had been defeated but once the smoke cleared Megatron was undamaged.

Max:(shocked) No way!

Amelia:(shocked) He withstood that?!

Tygren chuckled evilly.

Tygren: Not bad but not good enough. Ability Activate: Chaos Strike!

Megatron creates a dark energy sphere and fired at the Awesome Titans. They were badly hurt and injured. But Max and Optimus Prime stands back up not wanting to give up.

Tygren: You foolish brat can't you see you cannot defeat us.

Max: It doesn't matter how strong our opponent is we will keep on fighting!

Optimus Prime: We will never surrender!

That's when Max and Optimus felt a surge of power flowing within them. Optimus activates his jet pack and charges at Megatron. The two leaders clashed as punches and Energon blasts were everywhere.

Max: Ability activate: Delta Energon Blast!

Optimus transforms both his hands into cannons and fired at Megatron.

Tygren: Ability Activate: Dark Wall!

Megatron creates a dark wall.

Megatron charges at Optimus Prime and hits him hard in the chest. He crashes into the ground.

Max:(worried) Optimus!

The news helicopter is flying in the battle while everyone from around the world watches. The Awesome Titans parents watches with worried looks.

Tygren:(evil smile) This is the end for the both of you!

Alexis: Not if we have anything to say about it!

Alexis and the others along with their transformers partners transfer their powers to both Max and Optimus as they felt their strength returning.

Aiden: You both can do this Max and Optimus!

Damien: You both got this!

Max looked at his partner.

Max:(determined) Ready for this final battle Optimus?

Optimus nodded as he stood back up ready to fight.

Megatron and Optimus Prime charge at each other once again but this time Optimus Prime had the upper hand. This surprised Tygren. Optimus punched Megatron and then headbutted him. Megatron fought back and shoots him. Optimus blocks the attacks.

Tygren growls in anger and rage.

Tygren:(anger) I will not be defeated by a brat like you! Fusion Ability Activate: Ultimate Destruction Blast!

Megatron creates a huge Dark Sphere and fires at Optimus.

Max: Fusion ability activate: Ultimate Force Striker!!!

Grey clouds gathered around Optimus as red electricity went to his jet pack and he fires a powerful rainbow beam as the beams collided. But Optimus's attack got through which shocked both Tygren and Megatron.

Tygren:(shocked) No this can't be!

The attack hit Megatron so hard that he couldn't handle the attack as he hits the container destroying the Dark Energon Virus. Megatron reverted back into a card.

Max: It's over Tygren.

Tygren glared at Max with rage in his eyes.

Tygren:(anger) This isn't over.

Tygren throws a flash bomb as he and his followers escaped.

Alexis and the others ran up to Max and hugged him.

Aiden:(smile) You did it Max!

Max: No guys we did it together.

That's when people came cheered for the Awesome Titans and each of their parents hugged them in joy. They may have defeated Tygren but the war has only begun.

To be continued...