S1 chapter 12: Megatron awakens

Tygren walks into his lab and inside the capsule was a card but not just any card. It was Megatron leader of the Decepticons and he was awakening.

Tygren:(evil smile) Soon Megatron will rise again and the Universe will be mine! He laughed evilly.

Meanwhile on Cybertron...

The Supreme Transformers Council that consists of Autobot Dai Atlas, Insecticon Tarantulas, Predacon Backstop, Dinobot Magmatron, Minicon Refute, and Decepticon Jetfire are having a discussion of what they must do to save not only Earth and Cybertron and the Universe.

Jetfire: I say we attack the base and destroy Megatron once and for all!

Backstop: We can't risk charging recklessly Jetfire! Let's not forget Megatron will destroy us one by one if we do that.

Dai Atlas: Backstop is right but I believe that we must put our trust on the six young human children.

Magmatron crossed his arms.

Magmatron: For once I agree but if they are to defeat Megatron we must help them evolve their transformers partners.

Tarantulas nodded his head in agreement.

Jetfire grumbled a little but reluctantly agreed with them.

Tarantulas: I will open the space bridge to Crown City tomorrow morning.

Dai Atlas: Very well.

Refute: Let's hope that the human children are the hope that we need to defeat Megatron.

But unaware that Buzzsaw was watching the whole conversation as he went to tell this news to Megatron's loyal servants.