S1 Chapter 20: Awesome Titans vs Berserk Titans

Max and his friends along with their Transformers Partners are enjoying their day but they knew that they need to defeat Tygren and Megatron in order to protect Earth and Cybertron.

Aiden: So what's the game plan?

Max: For now we'll need to continue training if we're going to stop Tygren and Megatron.

That's when the Awesome Titans heard screaming as they ran to where it was coming from. They see 4 children with their Transformers Partners that are Autobots, Dinobots, Minicons, and Predacons but the strangest thing was their eyes glowed purple.

Damien: Something's wrong.

Max: Agreed but for now we need to snap them out of it and fast before the whole city is wrecked. Damien and Aiden both of you, Waspinator and Soundwave get the people to safety. Me, Alexis, Amelia, and Ricky will handle them.

Damien and Aiden nodded as they brought out Soundwave and Waspinator in their true forms as they help get the people to safety.

Max: Drome Up!

The Drome appeared covering the city.

Max, Alexis, Amelia, and Ricky: Autobots Rollout! Predacons Terrorize!, Minicons Combine! Dinobots Roar!

Optimus, Predaking, Ravage, Grimlock emerged in the battlefield in each of their evolved forms  as they face the four berserk cybertronians. 

Max: Ability activate: Delta Energon Blast!

Optimus Prime gained energy and fired at the Autobot Trooper.

Kid 1:(emotionless) Ability activate: Energon shield.

The Autobot conjured up a shield as the attack is blocked. Predaking and Grimlock charged at both the Dinobot and Predacon while Ravage face off against the Minicon. The two troopers gave Grimlock and Predaking a hard time but they were able to defeat them and freed the two boys.

Amelia: Ability Activate: Minicon Impact!

Ravage: Got it Amelia!

Ravage readies his guns from his back legs as he fire at the Minicon defeating it in battle.

The little girl snapped out of it.

Max: Ability Activate: Autobot Force Striker!

Optimus Prime uses his jet pack to collect energy and fired at the Autobot thus defeating him as the trooper converts to card form and returned to the girl in defeat.

Girl 1:(confused) W-what happened?

Max: You don't remember? You four were attacking the city.

Boy 1 and 2:(shocked) We would never do that!

Ricky: Easy can you guys tell us what happened?

Little girl: The last thing we remember was that we were having a fun Transformer battle until that person hit us with some purple liquid.

Max:(anger) Tygren...

Alexis: Do you guys need us to help you guys get home?

Girl: No we appreciate it but we'll be fine.

Ricky:(anger) Tygren's going to pay for this.

Grimlock: Easy Ricky we can't charge in recklessly.

Max: Grimlock's right.

Optimus Prime: Agreed we must come up with a strategy to stop him.

Alexis: We better tell Damien and Aiden about this.

Amelia: Then let's get going.

The final battle is coming but who will win? Find out next Transformers Legends battle Planet GX!

To be continued...