Chapter 6: The Rise of Nemesis Prime Part 2

(Narrator: Previously on Transformers legends battle planet GX. The heroic Awesome Titans saw a video that appears to be showing people capturing a cybertronian. They set out to save the cybertronian but unaware that this was all Tygren's plan. Will Max and his transformer partner Autobot Optimus Prime be able to save their friends and stop the evil doctor's plan? Find out now!)

In the cave Max is battling two troopers that uses Vehicons. Max and his transformer partner Autobot Optimus Prime have defeated them.

Max: That was too easy.

Optimus Prime looked to his partner.

Optimus: Indeed. I fear we may have fallen into a trap.

???: (evil laugh) Indeed you have fools!

Max and Optimus looked behind them and saw a hologram of Tygren Akusei.

Max: (glares) Who are you?

Tygren: (smirks evilly) I am Dr Tygren Akusei and I have your friends as my hostages.

Max was shocked to hear that Tygren has captured his friends.

Max: (anger) If you hurt them I will...

Tygren: If you don't want your friends hurt I'd suggest you and your partner both do as I say.

Max knew that if he didn't his friends will be badly hurt and it will be his fault so he had no choice but to listen to him.

Max: (anger) What do you want?

Tygren smirked at this.

Tygren: (smirk) Come to my laboratory and I will let your friends go but fail to comply and I will conduct experiments on them while you watch them screaming in pain.

Tygren laughed evilly as the hologram disappeared.

Max growled in anger.

Optimus then jumped on his shoulder in his hologram form.

Optimus: Easy Max we will get them out safely. But we cannot allow our anger to control us.

Max breathed in and out as he soon calmed down.

Max then looked at Optimus on his shoulder with a smile.

Max: (smile) Thanks Optimus. Come on let's go rescue our friends.

Max and his transformer partner Autobot Optimus Prime then went straight to Tygren's laboratory.

Meanwhile in Tygren's laboratory...

Tygren: All according to plan.

Rex: You're plan will never be fulfilled.

Amelia: He's right your project won't be coming online.

Tygren then glared at his prisoners and said to them.

Tygren: Oh but it will and you brats won't ruin it.

Max then burst through laboratory while sitting on Optimus's shoulder

Max glared at Tygren.

Max: Let them go!

Tygren: Ah good to see you both have arrived now to begin the experiment. 

Tygren presses the button that grabs both of Optimus's hands as he couldn't move.

Max: What are you doing to him Tygren?!

Tygren: I have learned something since you found him. Since Optimus fights for peace and to protect the weak. I figured I can create an opposite a dark side of Optimus Prime.

Tygren extracted Optimus's energon and placed it in the protoform. It then started to change form and had armor that looked similar to Optimus Prime but he was black and had red mirrors on his chest and had a Decepticon logo on his left shoulder.

Max and his friends along with Optimus are shocked to see a clone of Optimus Prime standing before them.

Max then pushes Tygren as the cage around Alexis and the others disappeared.

Aiden: Is it just me or am I seeing double?

Kevin then appeared in front of the Awesome Titans.

Kevin: Hehe meet my new partner Nemesis Prime.

Max remembered him he battled before.

Max: Guys leave this to me and Optimus.

Optimus broke free from the restraints and stood beside Max.

Alexis: No way we're helping you out in this fight.

Damien places his hand on her shoulder.

Damien: Believe me Alexis I also want to help him too but it's best that we set this out.

Lincoln: Be careful Max.

Max nodded to his friends.

Max looked to his partner Optimus Prime.

Max: You ready Optimus?

Optimus: Yes.

Optimus charges at the clone but Nemesis Prime grabs his fist punches him in the stomach sending him a few inches back.

Max: Ability activate Power of the primes!

Kevin smirked.

Kevin: Ability activate Dark energon wall!

Nemesis Prime summons a forcefield that blocked the blast.

Max and Optimus were shocked to see Nemesis Prime is still standing.

Kevin then activates another ability card.

Kevin: Ability activate Chaotic darkness!

Nemesis Prime brought his rifle and fires straight at Optimus Prime.

The blast definitely caused damage to Optimus as he was down on his knee.

Nemesis Prime then began to speak.

Nemesis Prime: How pathetic.

Damien and the others were shocked to hear the clone speak.

Max: We aren't giving up!

Kevin: hmph Very well then let us continue.

Tygren then interfered.

Tygren: Kevin now is not the time remember the plan must still be set in motion.

Kevin growled since he couldn't continue his battle with Max but knew that the plan must not fail.

Kevin then looked at Max.

Kevin: Max Ryusei the next time we meet you will be crushed by my hand.

Tygren then activated the smokescreen and initiated the self destruct in the cave.

Aiden: That doesn't look good.

An explosion was heard.

Max: Everyone out now!!

Optimus transformed into his truck mode while Alexis brought out their transformers partners and ran out of the cave.

Optimus: Everyone is safe Max.

Max: That's good. But that creep.

Lincoln: What in the world is happening and why only to us.

(With the evil clone of Optimus Prime now online Max and his friends along with their transformers partners must now be prepared in case they face Kevin again. But Tygren's true plan is soon coming to fruition.)

To be continued...