Season 1 Chapter 1: The battle begins

After the Awesome Titans posted the video of the transformers around the world every children from different countries found their own transformers partners but the strangest thing was no adults could awaken them from stasis. Max and his friends also learned that there are six factions known as Autobots, Decepticons, Dinobots, Minicons, Predacons, and Insecticons with ability cards that increase their attack levels.

Today we see Max and his friend Damien about to have their transformers battle.

Max: You ready Optimus?. He asked his transformer partner on his shoulder.

Optimus: Yes I am ready. He said to Max.

Max and Damien both said: Drome up!!

A dome appeared out of nowhere and covered the field. Alexis and the others are on the sidelines to watch the battle.

Max then throws his partner to the battlefield as the card glows bright red as he shouts.

Max: Autobots rollout!! He shouted

As a truck comes out from the card and transforms into robot mode revealing to be Optimus Prime.

Damien also throws his transformers partner to the battlefield as the card glowed purple.

Damien: Decepticons rise up!!! He shouted.

As a boombox comes out of the card and levitated to the ground as it also transforms into robot mode revealing to be Soundwave.

Optimus attack level: 3500

Soundwave attack level: 3700

The two soon clashed as both Max and Damien braced themselves and held on tight to the ground.

Max draws out an ability card and shouts.

Max: Ability Activate: Power of the Primes!! He shouted.

As Optimus brought out his rifle and fires at Soundwave sending him crashing hard to the ground but got back and punched Optimus in the face.

Damien also draws out his ability cad and shouts.

Damien: Ability Activate: Soundblast!! He shouted.

Soundwave stomps on the ground and unleashed a loud sound attack that lowers Optimus's attack level.

Max then used another ability card.

Max: Ability Activate: Energon Strike Attack!!! He shouted.

Optimus glowed bright red and charges at Soundwave.

Damien also draws out another ability card.

Damien: Ability Activate: Dark Impulse!!! He shouted.

Soundwave then glowed bright purple and also charges at Optimus.

Both attacks clashed as a bright light covers the field. Both Max and Damien covered their eyes from the massive impact. Max and Damien uncovered their eyes and saw both Optimus and Soundwave have turned back into cards.

Max picked up Optimus and asked him if he was alright. A holographic form of Optimus Prime appeared and said yes I'm fine. Damien also picked up Soundwave and asked if he was ok Soundwave nodded indicating that he was also ok.

Max: That was so epic!!! He said in excitement.

Damien also nodded his head in excitement too.

But unaware that a spy drone was watching them and the man that sent the drone was none other than Tygren Akusei.

Tygren growled in anger as he see the named Max has Optimus Prime as his partner. But then he got an idea. He will use Optimus's CNA to create an evil clone of Optimus Prime to destroy these pests so that they won't get in the way of his plans. Tygren laughs evilly as he will soon awaken the power hungry tyrant Megatron from stasis so he can take over the world and the Universe.

To be Continued....