Chapter 3: The Origin of the Great War for Cybertron

Max goes to the hideout where his friends are and tells what happened at the park.

Alexis: So let me get this straight. You're telling us that this guy named Kevin challenged you and Optimus to a transformers battle and this Starscream guy appeared. She asked Max to make sure got everything that Max said.

Max nodded.

Max: Yeah this guy seemed to be bad news if Optimus knows this Starscream.

Max and the others looked at their transformer partners on the table.

Max: Optimus you seem to know Starscream and what happened to you guys long before we found you. Can you tell us what happened?. He asked his partner with concern.

Optimus then looked at Grimlock,Ravage, Soundwave, Predaking, and Waspinator as they each nodded at Optimus to tell them of their most dangerous enemy Megatron and how they became cards.

Optimus: Very Well. Many eons ago on our home planet Cybertron. We were once peaceful race of intelligent mechanical beings. But then came the war between the Autobots and the Decepticons. In the beginning I fought Megatron one whom I considered a brother. Megatron and his Decepticons traveled to Cybertron's core and planned to use the Great Core Cell's power to give him unlimited power. But that was when me and the Autobots followed them and tried to stop Megatron before he succeeded. However when Megatron's fusion cannon hit the generator and created a massive shockwave that turned the six factions into cards and we were put into deep stasis and our home planet Cybertron merged with Earth. He explained to Max and his friends.

Max and his friends were shocked that an evil warlord Megatron would do this to his own home planet. Max and his friends also felt bad for what happened to them.

Max: We're really sorry for what happened to you guys. He said to them with sadness in his voice.

Optimus: It's alright but we are glad to have partners like all six of you young children. Max and the others smiled after hearing that.

Damien: So how can we defeat Megatron if he's out there hiding in the shadows.

Soundwave: We will need a lot of training to be ready when that time comes.

Ravage nodded agreeing with Soundwave.

Ravage: He's right we'll need it if we're going to defend Cybertron and Earth from Megatron.

Waspinator: Well what are we waiting for let's get to training!! He said to his friends excitedly.

Max and the others agreed to begin their transformers battles right away as they now have a mission to defend Earth, Cybertron, and the Universe from the tyrannical warlord Megatron.

To be continued....