Season 1 Chapter 2: Max vs Kevin

The next day Max is having a transformers battle with Lincoln. Optimus and Grimlock face each other as they blast each other and punch each other.

Max looks at his friend Lincoln determined to win and Lincoln also looked determined to win.

Lincoln: Get ready to lose Max. You should be used by now. Take him out Grimlock.

Grimlock charges at charges Optimus as he delivers a powerful blow to Optimus sending a few feet back.

Max: Not bad Lincoln. But me and Optimus Prime aren't gonna lose. Ability activate: Power of the primes!. He said as held out an ability card as it activated.

Optimus brought out his rifle as his chest starts to glow and fires at Grimlock.

Lincoln: I don't think so. Ability Activate: Volcanic Shield!. He yelled out the ability.

Grimlock summons an orange shield and blocks the attack as smoke covers the field.

Max: That's not good.

Optimus looks around the smoke to find Grimlock until Grimlock attacks him from behind as Optimus glowed red and reverted back to card and returned to Max in defeat.

Lincoln: Oh Yeah!! We won! Nice job Grimlock. He said to his transformers partner.

Max gave Lincoln a smile and said to him.

Max: That was an awesome battle but me and Optimus will win next time. He said to his white haired friend.

But unaware that a purple haired boy was watching them especially Max and his transformers partner Optimus Prime.

???: So this is the team that father told me about huh?. Well let's see how well you can defeat me Max Ryusei. He said to himself as he walks away to prepare for battle.

Meanwhile with Max...

Max was walking home until he gets a message from his phone.

Max: Huh? What's this? He asked as Optimus jumps on Max's shoulder curious too.

Optimus: Who is it from? He asked Max.

Max: I don't know but it says to meet me at the park alone. He said to Optimus.

Both didn't know who sent it but went to the park.

Max then sees a purple haired boy laying on a tree.

The mysterious boy then looked at Max.

???: You took your time.

Max: Well here I am. But first tell me who are you?

The mystery boy scoffed.

???: The names Kevin Akusei and I challenge you to a transformers battle.

Max was cautious of this Kevin and what his true intentions are.

Max: Fine I accept.

Kevin smirked.

Kevin: Good. Drome up!!!.

The dome appeared and covered the field.

Kevin: Decepticons Rise up!! Starscream transform!!

He threw the card to the battlefield as the card began to glow purple and a jet came flying out of the card transformed to its robot mode revealing to be Starscream with an attack level of 3600.

Optimus is shocked to see Starscream.

Optimus: Starscream?!

Max then looked to his partner on his shoulder.

Max: You know this guy Optimus?

Optimus nodded fearing that Megatron might return.

Optimus: I'll explain later.

Max nodded as he throws his partner to the battlefield.

Max: Autobots Rollout!!! Optimus Prime transform!

The card glowed red and a red and blue truck appeared as it transformed into its robot mode revealing to be Optimus Prime.

Max draws out his ability card.

Max: Ability Activate Power of the Primes!

Optimus brought his rifle and fires at Starscream.

Kevin: Ability Activate Dark Storm.

Starscream summoned electricity from his servos and the two attacks clash against each other and exploded creating smoke.

Max remembered this until Starscream shoots Optimus from behind as he grunts in pain. Max looked at his gauntlet and saw half of Optimus's attack level went down. Max needed to come up with a plan and fast. That's when Max remembered something his Grandpa told him. Sense your opponent then attack.

Max: Optimus I'll help you out in figuring out where Starscream will strike next.

Optimus nodded and waited for Max to give the word to attack.

Max then saw a shadow.

Max: He's on the left.

Optimus saw Starscream and punched him in the face sending him flying right into the wall.

Max: Ability Activate Energon Tornado.

Optimus was covered in a blue like tornado and charges at Starscream. Starscream's attack level went down to zero and reverted to his card form.

Kevin: Impressive. But don't think I will lose to you again the next time we meet. He walked away.

Max was wondering what is going on and who is this Megatron.

To be continued...