S1 Chapter 15: Alexis's Test

After Ronnie Anne passed her test in defeating Refute and helping Ravage evolve. It's now Alexis's turn to pass her test as she faces off against Backstop.

Backstop: Are you ready Alexis?

Alexis breathed in and out.

Alexis:(confident) Ready! Predacons Terrorize! Predaking transform!

A wyvern like dragon appeared and transformed into its robot mode revealing to be Predaking

A wyvern like dragon appeared and transformed into its robot mode revealing to be Predaking. He took a battle stance.

Backstop: Horn Sword Strike!

Backstop transforms into his rhino mode as the horn becomes a sword and charges at Predaking.

Alexis: Ability Activate: Extinction Claw!

Predacon Predaking atk level: 4700+300=5000

Predaking's claws extended as he grabs Backstop's horn and throws him straight in the wall. Backstop transforms back into his robot mode.

Backstop: Most impressive young one. But not good enough. Savage Strike!

Backstop was super charged as he charges at Predaking hitting him in different directions that not even Predaking and Alexis could counter them.

Max: That's not good.

Ricky: Alexis better think of something or else they'll lose.

Aiden: I have a feeling she got something planned. We just got to have faith.

Waspinator: I hope you're right.

Alexis:(Come on think! For every problem there is a solution for every- Of course! How could I miss that?)

Alexis: Ability Activate: Flare Cannon!

Predaking transformed his hands into cannons and fired at Backstop. The smoke cleared and revealed Backstop still standing surprising both Alexis and Predaking.

Alexis:(surprised) How did he survive that!

Backstop: That was indeed a well planned strategy. But I'm afraid it was no good. Beast Cannon!

Backstop fires a powerful blast at Predaking lowering Predaking's attack level to 200 and Predaking was down on one knee as his hand is on the ground for support.

Alexis:(worried) Predaking!

Alexis ran to her transformer partner as she touched his hand.

Predaking:(strained) I'm...ok Alexis.

Backstop: Why don't you just give up? You can't win.

Alexis:(determined) I'll never give up!

Predaking: Agreed. This fight is not over yet!

Both: We'll never give up!

That's when Predaking started feeling power surging through his body. Concrete soon started covering Predaking as changes were happening to his body.

Max: Optimus. Is Predaking...?

Optimus: Yes. Predaking is evolving.

The stone cracked and revealed in his new body. His color scheme now was orange and black with the Predacon Insignia on his chest.

 His color scheme now was orange and black with the Predacon Insignia on his chest

Aiden:(amazed) Woah! He looks amazing!

Waspinator: Not to mention stronger he's now a lot more stronger too.

Alexis: Ability Activate: Crystal Fang!

Predaking transforms into his new beast mode and charges at Backstop. Backstop didn't have time to block the attack. Predaking slashed at him defeating Backstop as he reverted into his card form.

Max and the others ran to Alexis and Predaking and complimented them of their win.

Max:(smile) That was amazing Alexis!

Alexis blushed when Max complimented her.

Waspinator: Predaking I'm digging the new look.

Soundwave: Excellent work on evolving Predaking.

Predaking: Thank you all of you.

Backstop: Excellent job Alexis.

Alexis: Thanks Backstop.

Magmatron:(smirk) Alright Lincoln let's see what you and Grimlock can do.

Lincoln: You ready Grimlock?

Grimlock: Ready when you are Lincoln.

To be continued...