✧ 4

it's been a few days since that, she lived as normally as she could. She felt fine and it was as if she didn't meet her soulmate, she even had a moment wondering if it was all just a dream. but when she woke up, 6 days after seeing him, she felt pain.

her body ached and her head hurt. she got up and went to her bathroom where the she washed her face. she dried her face off and opened the medicine cabinet, only to be met with nothing but an empty box.

groaning, she walked back into the room and quickly got ready to go out. she wore a skirt and a top, along with a jacket to try and fight the cold. perhaps a skirt wasn't the best choice but she always liked dressing up when going out, it made her feel a bit better. she grabbed her books as she planned to go to the library right after she was done with buying medicine.

she left her dorm and walked to the small grocery store, it was a bit of a walk, but it was the best store around as it always had stock and it was the biggest.

once she arrived she walked to the medicine section, and upon her surprise there was someone in the store. It was early and usually not many people would be looking at the medicine section this early, especially in this store, but there was.

he looked over at her and immediately looked down to her ankle, his eyes widening. out of the corner of her eye she recognised this man and panicked internally but remained calm on the outside. she grabbed the medicine she thought would help the best and as she turned back around she made eye contact with him.

"you know you should just go see him." renjun said, grabbing the same product she did. "I'll even bring you to him right now. he is feeling really weak but is still trying to practice."

"tell him to rest." she said without much feeling to it. she did feel bad, but accepting that this was really happening wasn't easy right now.

"You know this is bad for the both of you, yeah?" he asked, looking around to check if anyone was coming towards them.

"we don't know that yet do we?" she said, shrugging her shoulders. renjun held himself back from rolling his eyes at the girl and instead he looked at her with a raised eyebrow.
"do you know nothing about soulmates?"

"I'll come find him when I need him."  and with that she left after paying for her medicine.