✧ 33

"What about alice in borderland?"
"I want to watch something more cute."
"how about a movie?"
"an anime?"
"any suggestions?"
"I've watched a lot, I don't know."

it was a never ending saga of the two of them trying to find something to watch. it was getting later and they both wanted to watch something before she would have to go.

with a groan, yeeun took the remote from his hand and began looking herself. chenle flickered his eyes between the television screen and her face. he stopped for a second to admire her features as she focused on the screen, unable to find any movie she liked.

she glanced towards him and he quickly looked back to the screen. "what about this-"
"No, I've watched it so many times with haechan. please don't put it on."

she stifled a laugh and continued to look for other movies, trying to keep her mind of the fact that he was staring at her earlier. she found a movie and looked towards chenle.

"I'm putting the corpse bride on, you can't stop me." she said looking at him as her finger clicked play. she placed the remote on the table and then leaned back into the couch while chenle watched her, amused.

"good choice." he said with a smile grazing his lips, chuckling at how she flicks her hair behind her shoulder sassily.

throughout the first half of the movie neither of them seemed to realise as they had managed to shift closer to each other. their bodies just gravitating towards the other, both too focused on the film. however chenle did eventually notice. he looked at her for a few seconds before glancing back at the movie.

he sat up straighter and moved himself closer to her as his arm lifted and moved along to the back of the couch, until it found its place behind her, hand gently grazing her shoulder.

he did it himself but he still found himself shocked. he zipped his lips shut into a tight line as he tried to focus on the movie. yeeun on the other hand completely forgot about the movie for a few minutes, staring at the screen as her cheeks burned red.

it felt so right to be in his arm but it didn't stop the butterflies swarming her.

eventually they both relaxed, her cheeks still dusted with the pink blush. chenle glanced to her and saw her with a small smile grazing her lips and pinks cheeks. a smile grazed his own.