✧ 36

just as chenle promised, he went downstairs to bring her to the practice room. they arrived to the room pretty quickly and pushed opened the room door.

yeeun smiled upon seeing everyone playing around. dalrae instantly ran to the door and grabbed the girls hand, pulling her into the room. yeeun laughed but let the girl drag her over to harin where the two girls instantly started talking to her.

"we've been replaced."
Jisung said to chenle, looking at him with his lips pressed back into a line, before looking back at dalrae. chenle shoved jisungs shoulder lightly before walking over to mark.

they had managed to get a soccer ball and two small goals. was it a good idea considering half of the walls were mirrors and the one of the walls was a large window.

definitely not but they were going to do it anyway.

"yeeun watch out. I'm about to win and chenle is gonna come crying on your shoulder!"
haechan teased, looking at chenle with a cocky expression.

everyone laughed in amusement to the boy, no one expecting yeeun to say anything. but she loved surprising people.

"oh don't be so cocky haechan I'm sure chenle is about to beat your ass. harin should be the one preparing."

chenle's expression immediately lit up and he jokingly shoved haechan who seemed flustered by her reply. "YEAH EXACTLY!!"

"I'm already prepared for haechan's loss." harin said, leaning against the mirror and sliding down until she sat on the floor. yeeun slid down next to her and looked at the girl, "I don't think I would be ready for a crying haechan."

harin laughed and they turned their attention back to the two boys who were pushing each other, trying to cheat but clearly not able to as the referee (jisung) kept telling them to get on their respect side or they wouldn't play.

eventually the game started, and through much difficulty, chenle, even though he pushed haechan into jaemin, won.

chenle cheered and ran towards yeeun with his hand extended to her. she raised her own hand and he high-fived her once he was close enough, yet even though after a high-five you should pull away, he instead held her hand.

when chenle looked back to the complaining haechan, dalrae slapped yeeun's arm and gave her a teasing look to which yeeun rolled her eyes.

chenle let go of her hand and went to complain to jisung that haechan was just in his way.

"why is it that our soulmates are creating chaos while everyone else just watches." harin says, acknowledging the fact that it was only their soulmates that were doing all the yelling. haechan, chenle and jisung, though jisung seemed more forced to be arguing, the other two did it willingly.

as the girls sat in the corner, gossiping, hajoon watched from her spot next to jeno. she leaned over to his ear, whispering quietly, "chenle is so in love." referring to the way chenle had kept looking in yeeuns direction as he shouted his arguments, almost as if he wanted her approval.