✧ 41

chenle 🏀

so I know you said you had schedules in the morning
so you might not see this for a while
I just wanted to let you know I'm sick
10:52 am

you are? my schedules just finished so I'm free for the rest of the day
I'll go see you now
11:45 am

I'm in class

when does it end?

if you come see me you'll get sick

I'll literally make you feel better

we don't know if it works for literally being sick or if it's just for soulmate sickness.

she almost jumps out of her seat when his contact showed up and her phone began to ring. a few people turned their head back to her and she quickly stood up, bowing in apology and walking to the door.

"why did you do that?"
she was shocked at how her voice managed to betray her completely. it sounded rough and hoarse, unable to let her try to hide just how sick she was.

"I'll meet you at your building. what building is it?" she could hear chenle clearly moving around and it only made her think about how he was definitely getting ready to go to her.

it's not like she didn't want to see him. she enjoyed his company and he did help her feel better, but he was an idol and didn't need the risk of getting sick and then being unable to practice or promote for a while.

"no you won't." she said calmly, trying to make sure her voice didn't crack.

"oh come on." he whined into the phone.

yeeun leaned against the wall outside the classroom with a groan. "It ends in like 15 minutes. don't call me back please, I don't need to get stared at like that again."

she heard him chuckle quietly before speaking. "I'll meet you outside in the courtyard. it's supposed to rain soon."

"I'll walk in it." she muttered, looking over towards the glass doors at the end of the hallway, and sure enough, the clouds were getting darker.

"I have an umbrella." he said, already expecting her to decline it. little did she know he was walking to the car where his manager waited.

"good, use it to hide your identity as you leave."
she shot back before ending the call, quickly pushing herself off the wall and walking back to the classroom.

In the back of her mind she did want him to come, but what if their bond didn't help her? what if it just made him get sick and then he can't perform? these thoughts kept running through her head.

at the same time, chenle was in the car driving to the university, looking at a map online to try and see if there was a building that usually held psychology classes.