✧ 5

"chenle I saw her." renjun announced as he entered the practice room. thankfully, it was only the members there at the time. it wasn't an officially dance practice schedule, but they all just ended up gathering here once they heard chenle wasn't feeling the best. the managers went to go speak to some of the higher ups in the company to see if they could clear their schedules up just a bit until they find chenles soulmate.

they all knew it wouldn't be possible but it was one way to get the manager to leave.

The members all turned their attention towards renjun who only looked at chenle. He passed the medicine to chenle, along with a water bottle.

"did you talk to her?" Jaemin asked, standing up to walk towards renjun.

"yeah. to be honest I don't think she wants to be involved with this." renjun said softly as he looked towards chenle who gulped down the pill with the water.

"as in soulmate stuff or as in idol stuff?" jeno asked, only to receive a shrug from renjun.
"I don't know I'm not a mind reader. she just seemed hesitant."

silence fell over them but within a matter of seconds renjun continued. "but good news, I know what university she goes too. it was on one of her books."

"that's good news because...?" chenle said, almost glaring at the older member who ignored the mean stare and instead just answered his question. "it's good because if you can't find her we will just go to her university."

"oh yeah just go around asking 'have you seen yeeun. no we don't know her whole name. no we totally aren't idols. we need her because she's my soulmate." chenle spoke with a higher pitched voice, now becoming the one to ignore renjuns glare.

Jisung pats chenles shoulder to try to calm him down from getting mad. they all knew he was just stressed about the situation and the fact he felt so weak, so no one took his attitude badly.

"if it gets really bad we'll just have to go there." Haechan started, everyone looked towards him as he leaned against the mirror. "I'm sure it happens a lot... you know.. where soulmates have to find each other." Haechan calmly said.

everyone hummed in agreement and chenle groaned throwing his head back to stare at the ceiling.

why does having a soulmate have to be so hard?