✧ 34

the movie ended yet the both of them stayed in the same position. next to each other, his arm around her shoulders, both on their phones without sharing many words as they did their own thing.

chenle messaged his fans on bubble, telling them about the movie he just watched, leaving out the important detail of who he was with. but his fans didn't know that, for all they knew, he was alone.

"you should follow me on instagram." chenle suddenly says, taking her attention off her phone and towards the boy. she looks at him with a raised eyebrow.
"what why?"

he scoffed, rolling his eyes playfully, he then looked back at her. "because we are soulmates??? I don't see why you can't follow me."

she wanted to roll her eyes and tells him she had no reason to need to do that, but she still did decide to go follow him. she opened instagram and searched up his account as he told her his username. she clicked follow and looked at him.

"you should also subscribe to my bubble-"
she scoffed and instantly cut him off. "I am not spending money just to see messages from you."

he smirked and turned his phone off, paying his attention solely on her. "fine I'll just text you the same things I text my fans so you don't miss out."

"yeah... you do that and I'll just ignore you."
he laughed and threw his head back, already thinking of the things he will be sending her.

she looked over to the clock on the wall and saw the time, instantly gasping. chenle looked over to the clock as well and then back to her.

"I have to go, I promised to take over hyunshik's shift." she said standing up, putting her things into her bag.

"who's that?" chenle asks, looking at her as his eyebrow furrowed together. she spoke without looking up from her bag, "my friend. he works at the same shop and we have classes together."
chenle merely hummed at that and didn't say anything else.

"oh speaking off that, can I tell him and my roommate who you are? They're my two closest friends, they won't tell anyone, trust me." she asked, finally looking up to him.

chenle smiled and nodded his head. "I thought you would've told people already."

she shrugs her shoulders as she puts her shoes on, fixing her bag on her shoulder after double checking she had everything she needed.

"I can take you there?"
Chenle suggests only to receive a shake of the head. "no it's okay. I'll catch the bus, there's a bus stop nearby, yeah?"

"are you sure? I can-"
"it's fine chenle, don't worry."
she grabs the door handle and looks back to him. "see you soon. make sure you tell your mother I said bye."

he hummed and lifted his hand, waving to her as she slipped out of the door, closing it behind her.