1 Old Story

Part 1 Old Story

Delhi

"Khushi... Khushi, where are you?" Suman Mathur searched for his wife here and there.

Khushi peeped from the kitchen.

"Why are you shouting for me, Sumi?" Khushi asked.

"Come on, see this" he handed a cover to Khushi.

"What's this?" Khushi opened the cover and took out a paper.

Her face lit.

"Wow... Transfer order with Promotion?"

Suman nodded yes.

"Congratulations" Khushi shook hands with him.

"We should be at Lucknow in three days"

"Lucknow?" Khushi got stuck. A slight hesitation in Khushi's voice.

Suman nodded yes.

"Any problem?"

Khushi nodded no, hiding her awkwardness.

"How could we shift to Lucknow in the short period?" Khushi asked.

"There is a super Packers dealer in Delhi. They will bring all over things safely"

"But how can we go leaving everything on their responsibility?"

"They will... we just have to pack things"

"Do one thing... you go and join. I will come after sending the things. What say?"

"No way, Khushi. I don't want to take charge in the new company without you"

"Don't be silly, Sumi. It's not good to expect me with you all the time"

"I don't want to listen anything. You are coming with me and that's final"

Khushi sighed.

"Please come with me, Khushi" he pleaded.

"Ok, ok, don't plead making a face" Khushi said.

Suman nodded ok happily.

"By the way, what about the house? Where will we stay in Lucknow?"

"My company mate got transfer last year to Lucknow. I called her and asked her about the rental house. She said there is a rental house nearby her house. It's Gomti Nagar. I heard it's a peaceful area of Lucknow"

"Ok... let's start packing" she sighed.

"What happened? Are not you happy with my promotion?" he asked making a sad face.

"Shut up... don't you dare talk like that. who else other than me will be happy about your growth? I thought to search for a job in Delhi. Now we are going to Lucknow..."

"Job? Why? Are you bored of studying?"

"It's enough of studying. I have already completed my Ph.D. I'm not going to be sitting at home anymore"

"Ok... you can search for a job in Lucknow. you want to become a teacher, right? Apply for a job in schools. You will definitely get one and the students will get a BEAUTIFUL science teacher"

"Sorry, I'm not going to teach science"

"Then?" he frowned.

"I will ask for a KG classes"

"But why?" he frowned.

"To be with kids..." she said with a cute expression.

Suman's facial expression change.