7 Teacher and Father

Part 7 Teacher and Father

Short break

Baby Khushi came to Arnav's cabin. Arnav smiled at her. Keeping his juice bottle on the table,

"Take it. Give it to your teacher" Arnav said.

"My teacher doesn't want your juice but YOU," Baby Khushi said.

Arnav was stuck.

"Me?" he stammered. Of course, he had no reason to think in the way baby Khushi said.

"Yes, she wants you to meet her"

Arnav was alerted. He knew Khushi won't like to meet him for any reason. He came to Baby Khushi and kneeled in front of her.

"Why does she want to meet me?"

"She found out that you are the one who drew the drawing"

Arnav closed his eyes making a weird face.

"Did she scold you?" he asked.

"No... She didn't scold me. She said, she will give us ANOTHER chance if we need to complete the work but she doesn't like charters" she pouted.

Arnav smiled painfully. Not everyone was lucky enough to get ANOTHER chance, he supposed.

"How did she find it out?"

"She asked me to draw a straight line"

"Did you draw the line straight?"

"How could I draw a straight line without using a scale?" She questioned him back.

"That's how she could have found it out because I didn't use the scale but drew the line straight"

"I told you to use the scale but you didn't OBEY me. See, what happened now. I got caught" she chided him, pouting.

"I'm sorry..." Arnav scratched his forehead.

"Come and meet my teacher" she walked to the door and stopped.

"Haan... She said, she doesn't want to meet the school's principal but my father" she left the room.

Arnav parted his lips, biting his teeth slightly. He understood he was going to get something BIG from Khushi for doing Baby Khushi's homework. He nodded his head from left to right and went to his seat.

That was when he heard a knock on the door. He straightened himself and said,

"Come in..."

He saw Shyam entering.

"Sir, the permanent identity cards for newly appointed teachers came..." He kept them on the table.

Arnav nodded ok.

"Shall I distribute them?"

"From when did you start doing an attender's job? You are the vice principal of this school... You often forget that in SOME OTHER work tension, I suppose" It was undoubtedly a direct mockery. Arnav pricked him, hinting that he was working for Sheetal.

Throwing a consent glance at Arnav, Shyam left his cabin. Sheetal was right. There was a change in his behavior. Arnav usually gave a one-word answer... and it would be YES or NO. Arnav knew Shyam was spying on him. Yet, he never reacted to it. This was the first time Arnav pinched Shyam with his words. But why? Shyam thought.

Lunch break

Baby Khushi was fed up as her father didn't come to meet her teacher. But Khushi knew he wouldn't come to meet her the class hours as she wanted to meet baby Khushi's father not the principal of the school. She guessed it right. Arnav decided to meet her after school hours when he pick up Baby Khushi.