33 Alimony?

Part 33 Alimony?

"What will you do if I don't agree to divorce Arnav? Do you think I can't do that?" Sheetal asked wrathfully.

"You can't do that" Came from Arnav who was spitting fire on Sheetal standing behind her.

Sheetal came to the composer, taking a

few seconds.

"I can do that... because if you want to divorce me, you should give me alimony. Where will you go to give me money when you have no power to sell the property? What will you do if I ask you a huge amount of alimony to divorce you?"

"Having this weak point only did you talk so confidently? Do you know what is alimony? According to the Hindu Marriage Act, only 25% of the net monthly salary should be given to the wife by her former husband. As a principal of the school, my salary is nearly one lakh. I have no problem in giving you twenty-five thousand but do you think, it's enough for you to pay the hotel bill for a night?" Arnav mocked her with a serious expression and then continued,

"I have been giving you money whenever you demanded. It does not mean I will accept your alimony demand... if you go to court, you have to obey the court order. And for your kind information, I will win the case and definitely will get a divorce"

"But, you have my father's property..."

"I didn't ask him... It's him who registered all the properties in my name because he didn't have hope for his own daughter"

"My father is a brainless man. He thought I will live with you happily that was utterly a baseless expectation. There is no use in talking about what my father did stupidly anymore. I want my property back. Without giving it to me, you should not marry anyone. I won't let it happen" she howled

"What will you do? Do whatever... You can't stop me from marrying Khushi. We... are... getting married... ( he said the stance stressing, giving enough space between the words) that's final... now get out of my school..."

"Is this your school? This is my father's School..."

"Your father's WILL states, it's mine. Only I have all the rights in this school. Just leave..."

Sheetal looked at Khushi fuming who was glaring at Sheetal.

"Don't think you won. I am not going to leave you. You can't live happily... Mark my words" Sheetal sneered at Khushi and walked away.

Arnav looked at Khushi who was looking at him restlessly. He blinked his eyes and gestured for her to be calm.

"You don't have to worry about her, Khushi. She can do nothing. Everyone knows how cheap she is. You can easily beat her lawfully. You guys have faced a drastic phase of life because of that one woman. Now, you have taken a good decision to remarriage. Just think about it nothing more than that" Manju said.

She came to Arnav.

"I am so glad about what you guys just did. It's enough for me if you guys get your life back. Enough of your sufferings... get married and live your life happily" Manju said.

Arnav was silently looking at Khushi.

"You have to do it for Khushi at least. I can't believe a girl could take such a gutful decision of marrying a third-gender guy just to keep her love alive. You are so great, Khushi. Arnav is so lucky to have you as his life partner."

Khushi bow down gulping down.

"Don't think of anything...! Don't take anyone's words in your head. No one will come to your help to solve your problems. This is your life. Anything should be faced by you only. So, just concentrate on your life, ignoring all the odds that come your way" Manju said.