16 Smile

Part 16 Smile

Khushi controlled her bubbling anger as she sensed Fatima's gaze on her.

"Though Arnav is the sole owner of the property he never touched it. He survives on his earnings. The car he uses is also his earning only. He took Khushi's responsibility also."

They saw baby Khushi coming, getting fresh.

"I have to go..." Khushi stood up.

"Please please, be with me for some more time" Baby Khushi pleaded, clutching her hand.

Khushi looked at Fatima embarrassingly.

"Her Daddy is not at home. She will be bored..." Fatima said.

"Won't Daddy come today?" Baby Khushi asked horribly.

Fatima nodded yes.

"Khushi teacher, shall I come to your house?"

Fatima became curious to know what Khushi was going to say.

"Please please..." Baby Khushi again pleaded.

"Actually..." Khushi hesitated.

She didn't want to do this. It might make Arnav think differently. It won't be good for both them or their families. Somewhat, Fatima expected that.

"I will take you some other day with your Daddy's permission. Ok?"

"Ok..." She pouted.

Khushi left the place with a heavy heart, leaving baby Khushi disappointed.

Khushi came home all the way thinking about Arnav. Many different thoughts were raised in her mind. She could not conclude anything. Why did she meet Arnav? Why did she fall in love with him? Why did they get separated? Why did they meet again? Why did she get to know what exactly happened in his life? She was weary. In the end, she busted out crying.

How beautiful her life was when she was in love with Arnav...! How carefree she was about her future...!

Suman who entered the home got stuck, listening to a slight whimper from Khushi. Dropping his bag, he marched to the bedroom and saw her lying on the bed. Her body was slightly shaking assured him about her sob. He came to the bed and sat beside her.

"Khushiiii..." He touched her shoulder.

The time she heard his voice, she got up and hugged him. She continued crying. Suman let her cry as much as she wanted. He waited for her to finish. Breaking the hug, she looked at him with puffed-up eyes.

"What happened?" He asked with mixed feelings.

"I hate myself for hating my Arnav, Sumi"

Suman could say nothing but gaze at her.

"Why all of a sudden do you start hating yourself?"

"I... I went to Arnav's residence today"

"Oh... That sounds great... So, you guys sorted out?"

"No... I got to know the real picture that exactly what made Arnav marry that woman"

"What made him marry the woman?"

Khushi recited to him everything that Fatima told her. Suman carefully listened to her.

"What a divine character Arnav is... instead of hating the kid who is the reason for the wedding, he accepted her as his daughter" Suman admired Arnav.

"Because he is so understanding... he knew the kid could do nothing with that"

"Poor him... No one should face such a terrible situation in his life. I told you many times, there are two sides to every coin. Without confronting him, you should not conclude. Thank God, now you understood he didn't device you... In fact, there is no such kind of thought in that poor man's heart."