14 Worse ever situation

Part 14 worst ever situation

Khushi came to Manju even though Fatima said she could leave the school with Baby Khushi. Manju saw them,

"Fatima Chachi asked me to drop Khushi at her house," Khushi said.

"Yeah, you can go... Fatima already told me. I will manage here."

"Thank you"

"Are you going to come to my house?" Baby Khushi asked Khushi.

Khushi nodded yes and Baby Khushi hopped in joy.

"Bye, Manju Bua" Baby Khushi waved her hand at Manju.

Manju reciprocated her.

Khushi came out of the campus. Hiring an auto, she got inside it with baby Khushi. Her heart thudded tenfold. She was going to Arnav's house to drop off Arnav's daughter...! She had been in a relationship with the same man for more than three years. How come she got the courage to even think of going to his house? Did she have the guts to see the set-up of his lifestyle with someone? Though she got married to another person the wound given by Arnav was still fresh in her heart. She had no idea how she was going to cope-up with her own self after coming from Arnav's house.

The auto came to a stop. She saw a huge bungalow. Cutting the auto meter, she looked at Baby Khushi.

"Khushi, you go..."

"You too come inside"

"No... I just came to drop you..."

"No no... you have to come to our house..."

Clutching her finger, she pulled Khushi inside.

"Fatima Chachi..." she shouted.

Fatima appeared in front of them.

"Fatima Chachi, the teacher says, she wants to go"

"What? how could you do that? Doesn't Khushi feel dejected?"

"No, I just..."

"Please come in first... we will discuss other things later..."

Khushi hesitated to step inside but Baby Khushi pulled her in. Khushi stood, running her eyes around the house. There was no one at home.

"Please, have a seat," Fatima said and went to the kitchen.

Khushi sat on the sofa, feeling awkward. Fatima came with a cup of coffee and handed it to Khushi.

"Khushi beta, could you do me a favor?" Fatima asked.

"What Chachi?" Baby Khushi asked.

"Could you bring the water jug from Sheetal's room?"

"What if Sheetal comes home? she will scold me" Baby Khushi asked.

"No... she won't come... she said, she would be late"

"Oh... ok" she rushed upstairs.

Khushi was sitting, tapping the cup.

"What are you thinking? Coffee is getting cold" Fatima said.

She drank the coffee slowly.

Baby Khushi came with a water jug and handed it to Fatima.

"Could you bring the jug from Daddy's room too?" Fatima intentionally asked.

Khushi's hand that traveled to her mouth with the cup stopped. she looked at Fatima jerking. Were Sheetal and Arnav living in separate rooms? Was not Arnav staying with his wife? But why? He left her behind only to marry Sheetal. Then why the hell he was staying in a separate room? What the hell was happening in his life? Baby Khushi went to the nearby room that was on the ground floor. Khushi gulped down hard.