52 Who was she?

Part 52 Who was she?

Arnav's phone rang, he attended the call smilingly.

"Hi Ayesha, are you ready?" he asked.

"Yeah, just reached the airport"

"When is your next trip to India?"

"As of now, I have no plan to visit India soon. It may take two or three years I suppose" Ayesha said.

"Thank you for your timing help Ayesha..." Arnav said.

"Chill man...I just did what I could for a nice friend"

"If you had not done that for me, it would not have been easier for me..."

"I know how deep your love for Khushi is. Think this is my gift for your marriage"

Arnav laughed.

"Thank you"

"And, more than anything, I proved to Khushi that I am your friend only" she laughed that made Arnav laugh out louder.

"I can't forget how she fought with me for talking to you. She might have beaten me up if you had not come at the right time that day" Ayesha remembered the old memories of their college life.

"She still loves me the same..." Arnav said smiling.

"I am glad about it. And she is a great girl... Just like you. You guys want to win the baby without hurting her feelings and you guys succeeded in it too. I am happy I can do something with it. All the best for your married life, Arnav"

"Thank you so much Ayesha that's all I can say"

"Where is Khushi?"

"Khushi is making baby Khushi sleep"

"Okay. let her do that. Convey my regards to your love lady"

"Sure sure..."

"Okay Arnav, it's the last announcement of my flight... I have to go"

"Bye, Ayesha"

"Bye"

Readers would have understood who Ayesha was. She was the one who acted as Sheetal's friend and took baby Khushi to the theme park. She was Arnav's classmate and got settled down in Saudi Arabia. Though she settled down in Saudi Arabia she was in touch with all her college friends. Whenever she comes to India, she used to visit all her friends. Lucknow was her mother-in-law's place. So, there was nothing to wonder if she had met Arnav when she came to Lucknow. She got to know about Sheetal's case as it became hugely popular through the TV interview.

When Arnav saw Ayesha at his place, he got an idea because Ayesha was a brave girl. She readily agreed to Arnav's plan when he told her about it. Arnav had chosen Ayesha for the drama because he knew she was going back to Saudi Arabia in a day.

Ayesha took baby Khushi with her from the airport who was sleeping deeply and implemented their plan. As per their plan, Ayesha fled away from India. So, there was no chance for baby Khushi to see her again. Even though she visited India after two or three years baby Khushi could not identify her because Ayesha was wearing a burqa when she spent time with baby Khushi.

Arnav came inside the room and saw baby Khushi sleeping.

"She slept?" He asked.

Khushi nodded yes.

"Did Suman call you?"

"Yes, he has submitted the visa application today"

"So soon?"