54 Wedding Preparations

Part 54 Wedding Preparations

It was Arnav's housewarming function. Arnav invited very important people only... His school staff, a few education personalities, and very close friends. One of them was Mr. Roy. Arnav greeted him shaking his hands.

"Congratulations, Mr. Raizada"

"thank you, Mr. Roy," Arnav said.

At the same time, Khushi came with Suman. Arnav's face bloomed, seeing Khushi. In saree. Of course, she always used to wear sarees to school but today, she looked marvelous in a Banaras silk saree.

Baby Khushi rush to them and hugged Khushi's legs.

"Mummy, you are gorgeous today," She said which Arnav could not in open.

"thank you, baby"

"We are waiting for you," Baby Khushi said.

"For me? Why?"

"I'm going to give you a gift"

"What gift?"

"I don't know. Daddy wants me to give it to you" she said.

Khushi looked at Arnav questioningly.

"Let's go"

Arnav took them to the entrance. A small pink color satin screen was hanging on the wall.

"Mummy, open it," Baby Khushi said.

"What is this?" Khushi asked.

"Open it and get to know," Arnav said.

Khushi slid the curtain and became emotional seeing the black marble board with golden letters. Arnav named his new house, NEST OF KHUSHI...

"Wow... brilliant name with two meanings, Arnav. Khushi's house and also the house of happiness... right?" Suman asked delightedly.

"This is our wedding gift for you," baby Khushi said cheerfully.

Khushi looked at Arnav who was smiling at her.

"Wow... wedding gift?" Roy asked.

"Yes, Mummy is going to marry Daddy. So, Daddy wants to give a gift to mummy"

"Who told you, Beta?"

"Daddy himself told me"

"You are so clever ASR" Roy smiled.

"Why are you saying so, sir?" Suman asked.

"He named the house 'Nest of Khushi'. In the future, baby Khushi may think this house is hers. To avoid such confusion, he made baby Khushi gift it to Khushi madam for whom he bought this house" Roy quickly analyzed the issue lawfully.

Arnav spilled his trademark lop-sided smile.

"Oh... this is why you asked baby Khushi to do it?"

Arnav nodded yes pressing his lips. Khushi nodded her head from left to right.

"Let's go and have breakfast," Arnav said.

"Sumi uncle, I am hungry. Let's have breakfast" baby Khushi said, clutching Suman's finger.

"Yes, I am also hungry. Roy sir, please you also join us" Suman called Roy.

"Yeah, sure. I have to go to the court..."

They walked to the dining. Fatima and Rahim were serving the feast to the people.

"Do you like it?" Arnav asked Khushi.