36 Daring Khushi

Part 36 Daring Khushi

Khushi lifted baby Khushi.

"Mummy, you came..."

"Have not you worn your uniform yet? I thought to take you to school today" Khushi said, not looking at Sheetal.

"Haiya... jolly... I will get ready"

"Ok, go" Khushi put her down.

Baby Khushi ran to her room. Khushi looked at Sheetal who was seething.

"You would have been surprised, seeing me alive..." Khushi said sarcastically.

Sheetal looked at Arnav, gulping down.

"The men you sent are not powerful to the extent to kill us. What do you think? Would everything happen as per your wish? Do you know from where I'm coming?"

She paused for a while.

"Just filed a complaint in the police station about the attack"

Sheetal was horrified whereas Arnav smirked.

"You know what, I was hesitant to even talk to Arnav because he is married... but now, I have no hesitation because you are worse than anyone in this world. So, no mistake of mine will be equal to yours. I and Arnav are going to get married soon. Do what you can. Each and every step you take to stop us will erase the distance between us. I mean it..."

Sheetal was about to say something,

"I'm here...standing at your place... it's because of you. How dare you try to kill us? Do you think you can kill us just like hitting a mosquito? Police will come to your house to enquire you. Deal with them. From today onwards, Arnav is the one who is going to drop me home...If you try to stop him, he will stay at my place permanently... mind it..."

Khushi looked at Baby Khushi who came with her school bag.

"Shall we go?"

Baby Khushi nodded ok happily.

"Let's go, Arnav," She said.

Arnav nodded ok and walked with her. Sheetal stared at them, could not believe that.

Arnav started the car. Khushi sat on the passenger seat, taking baby Khushi on her lap. Arnav smiled at her.

"Is it true?" he asked.

"What?"

"Have you filed a case in the police station?"

Khushi nodded no and Arnav chuckled.

"You have guts"

"When we are pushed to the edge, showing our guts would become the only choice to us"

"That means, you need a PUSH?" he asked teasingly.

"Sometimes, yes" She countered.

"Be careful. She may do anything"

"Mmm"

"Does Sumi know where would you go?"

"Yup... he knows. I came only after telling him"

"Then, how did he let you go alone?"

"It's because you are there"

Arnav smiled.

"Sumi is better than anyone... he trusts me more than anyone," Arnav said smiling.

Khushi knew that ANYONE was none other than HER.

"Because of that ANYONE only, Sumi trusts you. If that ANYONE was not there, how does Sumi know about you?"

"So, what that ANYONE is going to do now?" Arnav asked, driving the car smilingly.