Epilogue

Epilogue

Suman and NK were ready to go to Canada. Suman packed all his stuff. Arnav and Khushi were also ready to go to Delhi to send them off. When they reached Delhi Airport, Shashi and Garima were waiting for them.

They took Arnav and Khushi to their house along with Suman and NK without giving an ear to their denial. Spending valuable time with Arshi and Guptas, Suman and NK got ready to go to Canada.

All of them went to the airport to send them off.

"Come to India whenever you get time," Arnav said.

Suman nodded yes. He saw Khushi with teary eyes.

"Don't make me weak Khushi" Suman said.

"I don't know whether I should feel happy for the new life awaiting you in Canada, or, should I feel sad for getting separated from a best friend like you," Khushi said choking.

"Feel happy about YOUR new life... Forget everything. This is the phase you had been longed for. Enjoy it to the fullest"

"You will come to India often, right?"

"Is this question necessary? Who else other than you I have for me? You are an Angel who held me back when even my parents didn't. I would not have gone to Canada if Arnav had not given the reentry into your life. But now, I will go full of satisfaction. He is worth waiting for. I'm not sure if you will take care of him but he will take care of you..." he smiled.

Khushi hit his shoulder with a soft chuckle.

"Take care of him"

Khushi nodded yes. They smiled at each other for a few seconds and shared a hug with tears which made Arnav emotional.

"Why Mummy and Sumi uncle is crying?" Baby Khushi asked sadly.

Breaking the hug, Suman looked at baby Khushi smiling.

"Nothing, baby... We are all right... Am I right, Khushi?" Suman asked.

They heard the final call. Taking his luggage, Suman smiled at Khushi and then Arnav.

"Don't forget what I said. Ask me if you want any help" Arnav said and Suman nodded ok.

"What did you say?" Khushi asked.

Arnav nodded no and Khushi frowned. Suman walked with NK smiling.

They got back to Lucknow and resumed their job.

Two months later,

As it was Sunday, Arnav woke up late and was taking a bath. Baby Khushi was having breakfast with Fatima. Hearing a calling bell sound, Khushi opened the door and found a woman standing.

"May I know who are you?"

"I'm coming from Fatima's village..."

"Oh, do you want to meet Fatima Chachi?"

She nodded yes.

"Please come"

The woman got in.

"Fatima Chachi is having breakfast. Please be seated. She will come"

"Thank you"

Khushi went to the kitchen without saying anything to Fatima because she didn't want her to eat hurriedly. Preparing coffee, she brought it to the living room and handed it to the woman. The woman looked at her hesitatingly.

"It's ok... I don't want"

"You look tired. please have this" Khushi gave it to her.

Taking it from her hand, the woman smiled at Khushi.