The comedian I don't know of.

1 year later...

Beidou wants me to go find some peaches for her to snack on. Unlike in Louie Harbor, Sumeru's vegetation grows almost everywhere so finding it won't be too difficult. As I walk to the Sumeru City outskirts I see a man with a comedically large hat picking some peaches up. For some reason, he seems familiar... Once he is done he turns around and looks me start in the eye. I can see his eyes widen in surprise, It confuses me but I accept it. Suddenly, he runs up to me and hugs me. "I didn't think I would see you again..." I look at him confused. "Not to be rude but who are you?" He looks at me shocked but then his expression turned serious. "Oh... I forgot I did that..." "Did what?" He shakes his head. "Whatever just come with me..." He pulls my hand with me but I snap him off me. "Sorry but I don't know if I can trust you..." He then groans. "Look we both are friends with the traveler ok is that enough for your trust?" Even though I am suspicious I trust him for now and follow him. He takes me to the house of the dendro archon and shows me to her and Lumine.

"Woah, you know the dendro archon?" Lumine then greets me. "Kazuha? I didn't expect to see you here." Paimon then starts shouting. "Kazuha?! What were you doing with Scaramouche?" I then get even more confused about what's going on. "Scaramouche? Who's that?"

The hat guy sighs and walks up to Lumine and whispers something in her ear. "How do you expect me to get his memories back? I'm not a memory god Scara..." I take a glance at the dendro archon hoping she would explain what was happening, but she just shrugged at me and pointed to the hat guy. He then starts whispering more stuff in Lumine's ear. "Well okay, I'll try my best Scara! I didn't think you two would be close but now that I think about it you too would get along like a married coup-!" She gets interrupted by the hat guy. "IT NOT LIKE THAT!" Everyone starts laughing, except for me because I'm still confused. "Aw! Did you admit to caring about someone~!" Paimon yelps. "Shut your mouth magic balloon." He murmurs. I laugh. Whoever this guy is, I can guarantee he's a comedian! Maybe the hat is part of his act. Whoever he is, I can tell he has a pure heart. I admire that, not many people have that nowadays.