What the crux's newest member is like.

Nahida smiles nicely at me. "Then it's settled. If you feel ready, you can go take him to the ship now. I don't want to rush you though so if you're not ready then you can wait." I quickly grab Scaramouche's hand making him jump a bit. "I think we're more than ready," I say. I then rush out of the palace with him and make my way down the docks. Pushing past anyone in my way, not even saying excuse me. Once we make it I sit him in front of the ship. "Wait here ok? I gotta go talk to Beidou." He nods and starts to look at the fish in the water. What a cute thing to do. I board the ship and make it over to Beidou, who is talking to Sea Drake about something. I tap Beidou on the shoulder and she turns to me. "Look Kazu I'm a bit busy so can you wait till later bud?" I look at her and nod. "Ok captain Beidou." I hastily make my way down to Scaramouche. "I can't talk to her yet so we can go do some fun stuff in the city. It would be nice to bond again, wouldn't it." He looks me right in the eye. "That you be splendid, Kaedehara." He says.

I take his hand and walk him over to the bustling streets of Sumeru. They may not be as loud or active as the streets of Liyue, but they still are pretty loud and active in their way. I take him over to the cafe and sit him down at a table. "I'm going to go get a waitress for us, stay here ok?" He nods at me slowly. I then walk my way over to the waitress. "Hello, we would like to book the table for 2 over there." She smiles. "Alright then! Take me to your table." I lead her to our table and sit down. "What drinks would you fellows like to order?" I think for a moment. "I'll take some maple syrup." Scaramouche snorts at this. "Really? Maple syrup?" He laughs even more. It makes me happy to see him happy, so I smile too. "I'll just take water, I'm no Kaedehara unlike him." He then starts laughing even more. "Uh- alright then, tell me when you guys are ready to order!" She then walks off hastily. I turn to face him. "You know what you're gonna order yet?" He stops laughing and looks intensely at the menu. "Don't they have chicken nuggets or something?" I put my palm on my forehead cause of disappointment. "Why would they sell chicken nuggets in Sumeru? They only sell those in Mondstadt." "Oh yeah, I forgot about that." He looks into the menu even more.

After 2 minutes pass he sighs and sits on his chair defeated. "None of this food fits my tastes, how lame." I scoff at his remark. "Not everything has to be your taste Scara, also you're in Sumeru so you're gonna have to get used to that type of food." I look into the menu and immediately decide. "I'm going to get myself some Sabz Meat Stew, it's one of my personal favorites. If you want I could share it with you." His face turns red as he scoffs. "Over my dead body..." he mutters. The waitress then comes back over. "Have you 2 decided what you would like to order." She places our drinks down while she talks to us. "Yes, he does not want any meal, and I want the Sabz Meat Stew." She jots it down and smiles at me. "Coming right up!" She says happily. Once the lady walks away Scaramouche taps me on the shoulder and whispers to me in my ear. "That lady is such a bitch... so happy for what?" I turn to him and slap him lightly. "Don't say such things Scaramouche, manners." He snorts. "Whatever you say Kaedehara."

We then start to talk about random topics. Varying from the Raiden Shogun to chicken nuggets. While we talk the lady comes back with my Sabz Meat Stew. Just looking at it makes my stomach leap around happily. Once she places it down I quickly get to eating. "The bill will be 2000 mora!" She yells while walking away. Scaramouche looks at me as I eat the meat stew while also drinking my maple syrup. "You must have been pretty hungry Kaedehara." I would respond, but I'm too busy enjoying my food right now. Once I finish I slam down 2000 mora on the table and burp loudly, gaining looks from the whole restaurant. "Alright let's go see if Beidou is free now." I wipe my mouth and grab Scaramouche's arm. Once we make it to the docks I sit him down where he was before and board the ship. I immediately see Beidou and go talk to her.

"Beidou." She turns around and smiles at me kindly. "Ay! Hello there Kazuh!" She puts her hand on my shoulder. "Whatcha need?" I explain to her about my friend and I ask if we can visit some nations together. Beidou looks at me even more intensely now. "Well... sure I guess... just know we won't be able to be out for too long now Kazu!" I hug her tight. "Thank you Beidou!" She tightly hugs back. "You're welcome Kazu!" We stay hugging for a bit more seconds before she pulls away and turns me around. "You should go get your friend now! Would love to meet him." I nod and go down to Scaramouhce. He is throwing rocks at the ocean, making little puddles. "Come on, she is going to let us do it." He stands up and gets behind me to follow. I lead him to Beidou and then step aside so he would be facing her. Beidou takes out a hand and grins at him. "Hello! You must be Kazu's friend! My name is Beidou! Who are you?" Scaramouche shakes her hand. "I'm Scaramouche." He says with a fake smile. Beidou then winks at me and walks away. I didn't expect her to do that, weird.

I look out to the sky and see that the sun is already setting. "Come on Scara, you can sleep in my room with me." He follows me to my room and plops down on the bed tiredly. "It's been a while since I've been able to touch a normal bed." I laugh. "We'll you're gonna enjoy it!" I get no response. I stand up to see that he already fell asleep, poor thing, must have been tired.

I pat his head and turn off the lights, I get in my beanbag Beidou bought for my birthday and get in a comfortable position. Today I got to bond with Scaramouche and get to know his person again. I got to see sides of him no other member will see of him. I'm the only one who will know the true side of the crux's truest member. I slowly close my eyes and fall asleep, ready for the next day with Scaramouche.