I'm sorry, Scaramouche.

I made it to the ramp and started to climb up again. I could feel shivers run down my spine, maybe I should have just listened to Scaramouche, this place feels... ominous... this ramp seems to be old, it can't stop creaking. I come across the first house, I enter it, but there isn't anything inside. It must have been abandoned, maybe the houses above have things inside. The more I progress the more dangerous it gets. The ramp is gone now, you have to climb the mountain. At least they left some planks on the wall to climb, I don't know how much that'll help though.

I finally climb up to the area with all the houses, there is a weird ballon-looking thing floating here at the top, I have no clue what it is.

I enter the house next to the tiny tree with a petal in it, still, empty. The house does have a piece of paper with words on it, I grab it and try to read it, but it seems to be so old all the words have faded away. What a shame. I check all the other houses, but I find nothing. Maybe, this is a good thing. Nobody else lives here, so maybe I and Scaramouche can live here and just enjoy life without any annoying problems or people coming our way. That seems like an ideal way to live. When I go to go find Scaramouche down below, I see a chest on the roof of the first house I went to, maybe with my anemic vision, I can get myself up there to see what's inside. I run over to the house "Windblume!" I fly up onto the roof, I wait a bit for my vision to recharge again, "Windblume!" I get up to the roof with the chest. I open the chest to see a key inside, it's heavy but hollow. There has to be something that this key can open in this area.

I don't know where that can be. My head is starting to hurt, maybe it's from the electro. It doesn't matter, I won't be here very long anyways. Scaramouche will know how to get rid of it anyway, he knows a lot about that stuff. There is a bridge leading to a hill far ahead. It's worth a shot to go and look there. I start to walk on the bridge, it creeks louder than that ramp back there. I have a bad feeling about this bridge at any moment it's just going to fall off. Luckily, I make it safely across the bridge to the hill.

There was nothing there, now I have to walk across that bridge again... not what I wanted, well, I knew I had to walk across it to go back either way, I just didn't want it to be so soon. I step on the bridge and start walking, the bridge is creaking louder now, and the boards are shaking more too. I think I'm starting to wobble- oh dear. I'm getting closer to the place I came from, but the bridge is starting to wobble more and more. When I make it close, it snaps. I start to fall and grab onto the piece of the ground, my fingers can't hold me up for much longer, I'm dead. I should have just listened to Scaramouche, now I'm absolute dead meat. Suddenly, a pair of hands pull me toward the surface. I take a look at the person, it's Scaramouche.

"I told you not to come here." He says in a sharp tone. He seems to be angry at me, rightfully so. "Look, Scaramouche, I know you're angry with me because of the fact I didn't listen to you but I had a good reason! I was just drawn towards the entrances and I didn't just want to leave you alone so I went in. I had hoped maybe we could live in those houses up there! We could remove the electro presence and just live up there without a problem in the world! Doesn't that seem nice? There is no law here anyway, no nation owns this island. Yes, I know it is technically Snezhnayan territory but the Tsarista doesn't seem to care about this island at all. Neither does any other nation and no other person but us!" Scaramouche grabs my arm forcefully and starts to pull me away. I can feel fury coming up from inside him, especially from where he's pulling my arm from. It doesn't seem like he likes my plan. It takes a lot for people with pure hearts like him to become angry, especially like this.

Comforting him right now doesn't seem like a good idea either, he'll just push me away and yell at me. You have to wait until some of the anger cools down to be able to do that. When the anger is this much, comforting isn't an option. At least not an option if you want to calm them down. "You are an absolute fucking idiot. There is no way in a million years that we are living here. To even think of such a thing requires so little thinking that I can't even comprehend it." His words are harsh and strict, it makes my heart hurt to see him act like this to me. I should've just listened to him, or at least tried to ask him. Next time, I need to think more about the toll it could have on Scaramouche, rather than on myself.

"I'm dragging you to the boat. If you still have even a bit of dignity and respect left, then you'll be able to stay there until tomorrow morning. If you don't have any dignity or respect left in me, then you can just go sail away and never come back, I don't care." He throws me onto the boat, it hurts a lot, but I can get why he did it. "If I'm feeling nice, I'll let you explain tomorrow, just know that whatever it is I won't completely forgive you for it." He starts to walk off, not even looking back. I have to admit, it seems like a very over-dramatic reaction, but everyone has their reason for acting the way they do. I'm, sure there is a good reason why Scaramouche acts that way toward that stuff, and if I ever find it out, I'll help him through it together.