Arrival of the ship.

I wake up? I guess I must have fallen asleep while staring at the ceiling thinking of ideas. The ship seems to be still, so Scaramouche must have arrived at his destination. Even though I don't have a plan, I still want some revenge. I get up and stretch my arms, surprisingly, This was the best sleep I got this month. I walk up to the ladder and open the hatch. Looking around, it seems nobody is on the ship except me. I climb out and walk around the ship. There's no food lying around, either Scaramouche put it away, or he was dumb enough to not bring food with him. I can feel rain and thunder in the distance. I can feel the rain pour onto me. Scaramouche's cloak and hat must be useful, maybe this is the reason he bought a cloak. I get off the ship and onto the sand of the shore. This is one of Inazuma's islands. I'm not sure of which one though. I start to walk around and see footprints on the ground, these must be from Scaramouche. Even though the rain gets me wet and cold, it does help me find betrayers.

I follow the footprints and find a cloak hanging on a tree branch, it's torn and clawed everywhere. Now I'm concerned, even though I'm mad he left me, I still care about him. And finding his coat clawed and torn isn't very reassuring. I grab it and put it over my head, even though it has holes everywhere now, it's better than nothing. The footprints end here, now I have to guess. I walk forward, then right, then left, everywhere. It takes a while until I see another clue, this time it's a bell of his hat, not very reassuring either. I can feel myself start to shake now, I'm not sure if it's from the rain or anxiety. I head toward it to see if he is there, and I find a cave entrance. He must have run in there to hide from whatever was coming for him. I take a deep breath and walk in. Torches are lighting up the wall, weird, but I'm not complaining. The further I walk, the more my anxiety rises. With every step I take, the more I get the feeling of something watching me. Maybe the thing that hurt Scaramouche, is now after me.

I can feel the sweat dripping on my head fall to my shirt, it slowly drips down into my pants, and ends its journey falling onto my sandals. After a while, I reach this wall with a door on it. This is a safe room, I'm grateful for it. I open the door and immediately see something I have been looking for.