Inazuma, the snezhnayan colony.

"This feels very uncomfortable," I say cringing a little. "Of course it does, until we can buy shoes you're gonna have to get used to it." I look up at him in shock. "Are you crazy? We can't go into the city or they'll get us!" Scaramouche groans and rolls his eyes. "They're not after us. We didn't do anything to break the law. They can't even remember me now!" He has a point. As far as I'm aware, there are no snezhnayans who are after us now, so what is there to worry about? "Fine then, let's head over to Inazuma city." We start heading north to where we assume Inazuma city is located. "They changed the name of Inazuma City you know, it's now called Castertine. We're gonna have to start calling it that." Castertine? That sounds so awful, for an Inazuman city. If it was Fontaine city or Snezhnayan city it would fit perfectly, but for Inazuma, it sounds awful. Well, I should say for the city's in the main Fontaine and Snezhnayan lands since Inazuma is Snezhnayan now.

We walk further and we see lights in the distance. "We're getting closer," I exclaim happily. "Don't get too happy, we don't have mora." I push his arm, making him yelp. "Stop being such a mood ruiner, it doesn't matter, getting to humankind is the best thing right now, even if it's Snezhnayan..." Scaramouche brushes his arm and scoffs. "Not you acting like you weren't depressed 12 hours ago..."

"That was different, Scaramouche," I mutter. He laughs but doesn't respond, that's unusual of him, weird. The lights start getting closer, and closer, and closer until we finally make it to Inazuma City, or should I say "Castertine." We enter the city, the environment is dark and depressing. There is barely anyone on the streets, and fatui are everywhere, literally. Everyone looks sad and depressed, except for the laughing fatui soldiers, they look like they just got gifted millions of mora. They don't deserve to be that happy. Scaramouche then whispers into my ear. "Be careful, any mess up Can get you arrested you know." I nod and start to walk up. I'm curious to see if they still have Raiden's statue, or if they replaced it with the Tsarista. Scaramouche follows behind me, whistling some tune I don't know of. When I make it to the statue I see that it's not the statue of Raiden or Tsarista. It's a statue of some guy with an Ushanka on his head holding a torch out as if he was a leader leading his men through the cold.

"Scaramouche, do you know the meaning of this statue?" I ask. I know that he won't know. I just want to hear his funny response. It will probably be something like "How the hell would I know Kaedheara?" Or, "Its meaning is to be a statue of Kaedheara." I giggled thinking about him saying it. "That's Aleksandr, the symbol of war in Snezhnaya, he is said to be a war general from when Snezhnaya was in its baby days, he was able to defeat all of the stronger nations' armies, even if they had thousands of more men or canons, he bet every one of them. He lead his troops through the snow and was loyal. When he died they had a ceremony for him, he is seen now as a hero and the symbol of war. Whether his tale is true or just a myth nobody knows, not even the Tsarista herself." He looked at me. "Does that solve your question Kaedheara?" I look at him in shock, I didn't expect him to know the meaning, well he could have just made it up, I wouldn't know. It just sounds so real though, and his voice... sounds so... honest. "How did you know?" I asked in shock. "I lived in Snezhnaya for a year or two. Learned some stuff."

A fatui soldier walks up to us. I assume he is a Cryo gunner because he is fat and gives off a cold vibe. "You two boys doing ok?" He asks. "Yessir, we just need a place to stay for the night, we are poor and can't even afford shoes." Scaramouche then gives him the cutest look I have ever seen. It's so cute I start to hug him. The soldier sighs and takes out his wallet. "I know I'm not supposed to do this but..." he pours 100 thousand mora into Scaramouche's palms. Scaramouche squeals in delight. "Here, it should be able to get you two some shoes, a place to stay for a while, and any other needs. Take care." He then walks off. "Let's go buy us some shoes." He says. I nod and sprint to the shoe store. I need some sort of shoe, walking barefoot is pretty uncomfortable for me.

I arrive before Scaramouche, he shortly gets there. "Two pairs of shoes." He demands. The lady shivers and hands over the two pairs. "J-just take it." Scaramouche looks at her confused but accepts the gift. We put on our shoes. I moan in relief, causing everyone around to look at me.

"Don't do that. Let's go to a hotel now." He grabs my hand and drags me down the street until we arrive at this hotel called "The Castertine Dexule." "How did you know a hotel was here?" I ask. "I had a feeling, stop being so curious, Kaedheara." He is being more defensive than usual, probably isn't too deep. We enter and go to the front desk. "What do you two boys want? Better not be looking for any trouble or you must pray they don't burn you up with all the others." Burn you up with all the others? What does that mean? Did they burn people here? "We're not here for trouble mam, we just want to book a room." The lady scoffs and puts her face closer to Scaramouche. "I'll book you the lowest class, how many days?" Scaramouche looks at me. "2 days." I reply to the lady. "Alright then, 2000 mora." Scaramouche hands her 2000 mora. She gives the keys to Scaramouche. "Enjoy. If I hear or see anything bad going on in that room oh you better start counting your days."

"That won't be a problem, mam," Scaramouche says kindly. He then grabs my hand and pulls me to our room. Our room is number 1008 so it's at the end of the first floor. ( ground floor.) we enter and the smell of shit films my nostrils. "Ew," I mutter. "It's the best we got, Kaedheara." Our room has a couch and a bed. It has a pee and poop bucket in the corner too. That's it. Scaramouche takes off his shoes and puts them on the side of the bed. I do the same thing. We both slide into the bed. "Goodnight Scaramouche," I say. "Night." He replied, and like that, I fall asleep.