Hey mom look at my new boyfriend!

The kiss lasts for about 5 seconds, 5 seconds of absolute heaven before he pulls back. "Did you like it?" He asked, I nodded, and he smiled, "Me too. It's the first time I've ever opened myself up to anyone like that, so you should feel special, I'm an exclusive fellow~" I giggle at that, and he laughs, pressing himself onto me more.

It's morning now. Scara ended up sleeping with me, and by sleeping I mean just cuddling with me all night, he doesn't sleep. I'll be honest, this is probably the best sleep I've had in a while. The bed Nahida provided me is fluffy and soft, the pillow is big and squishy, and I have someone I love with me, nothing will compare to the bed I had on the crux though, there was just something special about that bed...

Anyway, that's not important right now, what's important is what's happening in front of me. "Good morning~," Scara says as I wake up. "Did you have good dreams?" "I did," I reply. "Good." He says back. He then gets up. "Get up, we have a very busy day ahead of us." He says, he then just exits the room, causally. I follow behind him and he leads me to a table, where a kitchen is. I sit down at the table and he does too. It's a bit weird they have a kitchen though, I mean, Scara doesn't have to eat since he's a puppet, and I don't think Nahida does either, so why do they have a kitchen?

"Why do you guys have a kitchen if you don't need to eat anyway?" I ask him. "Well even though we don't require food, it still tastes good. Also what if we have guests over who require food, like you, Kaedheara, you never know." He says it proudly like he's proud to talk about why they have a kitchen. Nahida then walks into the kitchen and greets us. "I didn't know you guys would already be awake! Well good morning to you both!" She sits down at the table, and Scara immediately gets up. "What do you both want for breakfast?" I blink at him, while Nahida says, "Some blueberry pancakes would be good!" He nods, "Alright then. Are you gonna request anything or are you just gonna stare at me like a confused child?"

"You cook?"

"Yes I cook, is it so shocking?" He says, seemingly offended at the fact that I assumed he didn't know how to cook. Never assume, I guess, cause you never know. "I- just pancakes with maple syrup..." I reply.

"Alright then, two pancakes, just different toppings."  He then goes to the kitchen and starts cooking pancakes, I'd never thought he would be the type to cook, but here he is, doing it. "Do you guys use this kitchen often?" I ask Nahida. "Not really, but when we do it's always a good experience!" She replies.

"Is he gonna stay here with you in Sumeru forever now? Because if he is I-"

"I doubt it, but he hasn't told me anything too telling yet," Nahida says, cutting me off.

"Huh?" Her answer was interesting, the way she said it specifically. She then starts to speak in a lower tone, probably so that Scara has a harder time hearing us since he's nearby. "He's never really mentioned going anywhere, but I can tell he has some intentions to, his behavior, the way he talks when I ask him questions about it, it would make sense too, because he's still seeking revenge."  "Revenge, what do mean revenge? What he is trying to get revenge from-" I proceed to shut my mouth when Scara comes and hands us plates of very delicious-looking pancakes, one tray coated with delicious maple syrup, and the other tray with blueberries coated on top.

"Enjoy." He says, before sitting down at the table with a cup of tea. The silence is immense as we all just sit there, either eating pancakes or drinking tea, silently.
"So..." Nahida said, trying to start up a conversation. "Did my advice work?" She asks. Scara stops drinking his tea and looks at Nahida. "You're gonna be that direct?" He asks her, with a slight blush on his face. "Hehehe, yes~," she says giggling. Scara just slightly smirks and puts his arm around me. "Well yes, it did work." He says. Nahida then claps happily. "I knew it would, I'm happy for you two!" She says, clapping with her hands. She seems proud of him. "Is this about the fact I and him are-" They both nod. "I'm happy for you two, immensely happy!" She says.

"Thank you, Nahida, I'm happy you support us," I reply, thanking her for her support in my relationship with him. She smiles and continues to eat her pancakes, and I do too, while Scara continues to drink his tea. Once we're done, Nahida speaks again.

"I have something for you two that you guys can do today if you want, of course, you don't have to do it, but I think you two would enjoy doing it together!" Me and Scara nod, waiting for her to say what it is she wants us to do together.