Don't go there. Ḑ̸͖͂͛͋͂Ơ̵̻͉͉̂̓̍̔N̸͍̓̊̈͝͝T̷̹̞͖̪͉̹̒͐͂̓͠͠͝͠

After more talking and packing me and Scaramouche fell asleep. When I awoke, I was greeted by sunlight panning right onto my face. I groan an turn to face th other side I still want to sleep more, but after 10 minutes of just tossing and turning, I decide to just get up. When I get up I see that Scaramouche is just reading some book on the ground, weirdly his chest doesn't move, but I'm too far away to probably see it anyway. I go to the main boat part, judging from th location of the sub, I would say it is 7am currently. My stomach is rumbling hard right now, so I look around to see if Scaramouche brought food or at least some snacks. Sadly though it doesn't seem like Scaramouche though of that, for  there is no food anywhere. I get down on the floor and tap his shoulder. Maybe he has some food hidden. He puts the book down on his lap and turns to look at me. "Oh you're awake." I look at him from the side of his shoulder. Its really stiff, I bet Boulder could hit him an he wouldn't feel a thing because of how stiff they are. "Do you have food? I'm really hungry." I say. He gets up and starts walking to the main deck. I follow. "I didn't bring any food, so I'll go find you a lavender melon or something.

"May I go with you?"

He looks at me, "Do you want to eat it immediately?" I nod rapidly. "Alright, come on." I tail him as we walk throughout the island looking for food. When we past an entrance to the inner upper part of the island, he stops. "Im going in here." He states, before I can even respond he's already gone. My stomach I so hungry it start to hurt, I'm starting to realize how long it's been since I ate, it's killing me. Even though I would chase after Scaramouche, I simply don't have the energy. I need to eat. Now. I start to run around, looking fo anything to eat. I start to lose hope until I spot lavender melon tree. I run towards and grab the melons out of the tree. I take a bite the melon, savering it's juicy flavors. It quells both my hunger and a few of my thirst. I feel like I regained years of my life back. I grab the other melons an start eating them too. A heveanly feeling fills my body as my hunger quells. Once I'm done I lick some juice off my face. I don't want to dirty my hands, so I'll just go wash it off in the ocean. I have to hurry though, I need to get to Scaramouche soon.

I walk over to the coast and reach the shallow part. Picking up th water in my hands I splash it onto my face. I get more water and start splashing an rubbing it on my face. I get more water and start rubbing more, I tickle my skin nicely. It's very clear and nice temperature, the best water I think I've felt in my life. Fir the final time I pick up a huge amount of water and splash it onto my face. Once I get Scaramouche back, I should do this with him. He needs a bit more relaxing in his life anyway. I shake my head around to try and dry it, it doesn't work, atleast not much. I can feel my hair drip down water too. Maybe the ship has a cloth I can use. I don't have time for all of that though. I need to get to Scaramouche immediately. I start to run towards the melon tree. Then I run east until I reach the entrance.  I take a step in an start looking around, this place... Givea off an Erie vibe.

I start to walk around, that big piece in the middle kinda of looks like a home

I start to walk around, that big piece in the middle kinda of looks like a home. Maybe Scaramouche is resting there? I start to walk towards it. I can see a weird purple glow come out from some of the windows. It's pretty freaky but Im just overreacting. It most limey just lights, right? When I get to the entrance of the ramp leading up, a hand pulls be back behind a tree. Before I freak out I realize that it just Scaramouche. "Stay back." He says in a weirdly serious voice. He then let go I my arm and pushes me downward. It really weird behavior for Scaramouche. I don't think I've seen him like this before. "What's wrong?" I ask. He pushes me more till my whole back is pushing into the tree trunk. "You know, Kaedehara, one day your curiosity is going to get you killed." He looks me straight in the eyes as if he's talking to my soul. In a way it gives off an goldy aura. Of someone who can't be changed. I've never gotten this aura odd Scaramouche, it's really strange but scary. "Why are you so serious? This place doesn't seem dangerous. We can go rest in this house up there." He starts to shake me, my head gets hit by the tree trunk. "You don't understand, this place isn't safe, neither is that house, so just get in the ship and get some food for yourself, and let me do this Ṃ̸̧̢̧̢̧̢̧̧̨̢̨̧̧̢̨̛̛̛͓͍͍̠͍͔̗̞͚̩͔̮̠͎̺̝̟̹̙͖͈̦̙̯͈̬̯̻̘̘̥̟͇̭̯̠̗͖͖͔̬̰͇͔̭̠̤̳̖͈̱̭̰̳͖̠͚͍͖̣͍̥̣͙̮̙͚̗͕̼̭͓͓̲̲̲̰͓̜̜̱̣̝̘̱̻̙͎̩̬̣̘̺̯͍̼̜̘̹̲͓̭̠̪͉̺̙̖͕͚͕̈́́̓̀́̃̑̾̋̂́̌̂̾̿̓̔̆̆͋̐̀͗̓̒̋̂́̑̓͗̋̐̅͆͐̄̈́̅̇̅̑̽̆͂͆̀̒͒̍̍́͒̾̇́̆̓͒̃͌͐̂͂͛̉̈́̀͛̊̃̊̀͂̌͐͛̄̀̍͐̏̂̎̔̏̀̆̂́̈́̍̾̋̉̀͆́̈́̿͗̆͊̀̃̕͘̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅy̴̧̡̨̢̨̡̧̛̺̝̼̣̣̮̯̲̖͓̗͈̠̟̦͇̙͙͔͍̥̩̝̖̩̥̪͖͓͖̹̭̻̝̱͈͙͓̭͎͕̩͚̬͔͓͕̝̞̩̗̯̝͎̲̭̩̩̗̩̻̪̣̖͍̲̭̩̬̹̩̦̠͎̤͕̭̠̥̘̖̭̳̜̦͇̋͗̒̀̅̽̐͂͗̑̇͛̑̇͌̑̔̐̕͜͜͠͝ͅͅͅs̸̡̧̧̨̢̳͎̞͇͔͉͍͙̞̣̝͉̼̻̺̮͍̯̬̣̪̝̺͔̺̤̝̱̲̮͙͉͈͚̪͖͉̙̗̰̫̠͕̬͍̪̭̦͓̦̙̣͈̗̫̻̘̖̀̆̈́̀̾́̒́͊͋̉̇͛̈́̆͂̓̃͗̐̔͋̓̄͑̂̐̍̓͑͒͐̀̂̓̔̽̐͆̎̑̏̒͒́͛͂̈́̃̓͑̚̚̚̚̚͜͜͜͝͝ͅe̶̢̢̨͙͚̥̖̱̮̪̼͎͍̘̩̜̪͚̻̫̩͎̱̺̲̙̫̩͌̍̅̅̓̇̽̈͛̑̈̓̉̑̿͝͝͠͝l̸̡̢̢̡̛̗̠͓̼̮̫͖̬͓̫̭͕̫̙̥̫̪̳̟̼͆̽̔̈́̄̒̔̆͂̽̈́̑̏̌̒̄̈̀̓̂̇̀͆̾͂͂͗̏̆͛̽̏̂̆̋͑́̇͋̽̉́̅̇̏̈́́̑̾̎̐͗̋̈́̀̈́͂͒͗̋̓̅̑̐͛͑͗̒̿̍̋́̓͛̿̈͋͌̆̎̿̎̀̈̈́͒͋̽̋̇̔̚̕̕͘̚̕̚̕͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠ͅf̴̨̡̧̧̧̡̨̢̧̧̢̧̳͉̝̯͇͍̺̪̰̘͚̘̪̩̯̖̠̻̦̹̬̭͍̠̞̮̹̳͚͍̖̜̳̹̮͕̜̬͈͈̠̮̱͍̥̺̩͎̜̱̬̰̞̪̜͎̹͉̥̞̙̗̳̟̺͙̫̤͖̳̰̱̥̘̖̫̬̬̳̹̼̘̩̮̞̰͉̓̈̓̋̒͑̑͌́̊̀̋̒͗̃̈́͛̃̑̉͌̉͘̕͜͠."

"OK, if you insist..." He lets me go and stares at me the whole way back to the entrance. I've never seen him like that, it's better if I just listen. I don't need drama, especially if he gets like that about it. I should listen and get some more lavender melons. I start looking around the island for more, but I can't find any, I can only find entrances to the middle of the island. Every time I pass by the entrances to that place, the more tempting it is. Even with the fact Scaramouche is insisting not to. Eventually I give into the temptation, I can't resist, even if Scaramouche is still there, probably looking at me walk in this second. I just need to see, what's inside, and why that house isn't S̶̛͉̜̱̺̱̣̣̯͍͚͔̤̤͇̭͍̝̺̞̰̟̗͍̦͈͉̩̻̹̄̿͑͆͆̆̒̄̆̓̏̒͛̓̔̏͐͘͘͠a̷̧̛̛̪̫̮͈̣̍̅̽͂̓̂͐̏̽̅̃̓̏͆̄̋̓̒͂̃̎̏̆͊̍̀͑̀̓̅̈́̍̋̚̕͜͠͝f̶̡̢̢̨̗͓̰͇͚̹͉̲͍͍̰͚̳̟̟͉̺͎͈̺̳̣͍̹̮̖̹͌̋̏̀̂̅̑̎̽̈́́͊͐̈́̄͑̌̒́̀̎̂̾̽͒͊̒͆͘͘͜͝͝ͅͅͅë̴̢̥̻̼̲̤͓̳͕͍̱̙̮̤̯͕̱̫̱͍͇̥̭̦̺̱̳́̓͌͜."