Nahida's set up date.

We both followed them somewhere, they led us to some caravan at the edge of the city. It seems to be owned by the guy who is driving it. "This is Amar! He's going be driving us back to Sumeru city." Lumine says. She points at him. "Amar." She points at us. "Scara and Kazuha." He waves at us, and I wave back. Scara just stares at him. "Hop on in!" He says. And we do, we get into the back of the caravan, while Lumine and Paimon sit in the front. We then take off. Me and Scara are both sitting next to each other, we have plenty of space, but for some reason, we're just leaning against each other as if we had none. "So..." he says, trying to start up a conversation. "How did you like Inazuma?" Well, I honestly don't know what to say, because while I still think Inazuma is very beautiful and love the fact I'm from there, it has a dark vibe with how quiet the streets are now and all the fatui agents everywhere.

Also after the death of Tomo, I've been kind of traumatized, and can't help but get a bit of a bad feeling whenever I'm there, also the trip was quite dramatic, to say the least, lots of drama happened. And stress. I was stressed out a lot. And I don't think I'll ever forget about that shitty hotel... "It was fine," I reply, it's the only response I can give. "Good to hear..." he mutters. We then stay silent for a while, kind of awkwardly, not knowing what to talk about before he speaks again. "Do you ever think about your mortality?" ...Well now I wish he was quiet again. "Not really..." I respond. He looks at me curiously. "Really? You don't think about how one day you'll be dead? You don't think about how one day you'll be rotting in the ground and no one will remember you or give a shit about you or your life? Don't think about how your whole life is worthless. You don't think about that?" 

I blink at him, I can't deny the fact that all of that is true, it's just, in a way I don't care. Why worry about all that? I think you should just live your life without worry, that's the way you do it. In the end that's true, all mortal beings like me are worthless and will all rot in the soil eventually, but since I'm not rotting yet, I should just enjoy the time I have, and when I start to rot in the soil, I'll be somewhere else, where I am is irrelevant, but I'll be there, somewhere, just like how Tomo is out there, somewhere. "I just don't care about it, honestly, even if that is the case, I just have fun out of the time I have left, and when I do eventually end up rotting in the soil, my soul will be out there somewhere, I like to imagine I'll be in the wind, blowing all over the world, with beautiful leaves in me..." He seems surprised at my answer, but at the same time, looks as if he was expecting something like that. "Of course, you have a poetic meaningful answer, as always..."

"It's the truth, that's how I truly feel, I'm not trying to be poetic or deep, that's just how I view things." He then just puts his head on his knees and doesn't talk anymore, it seems like he wants to say something, or is thinking about something, he doesn't speak though. He just keeps it to himself. I decide to pick up a leave on the floor of the caravan and I start blowing on it, and suddenly, I start making music with it.

He then looks up at me. "What the hell are you doing..." he says. "I'm making music," I say, I then play my original song again, but I extend it a little, making it longer.

He looks at me, annoyed, but also confused. "Stop doing that-how are you even making that noise? Are you a rat?" I hold up my leaf. "This is my musical instrument, and I am very good with it. I'm making a song. To pass the time." He snorts. "A leaf, really now?" I nod. "It's a good instrument." He shakes his head and looks away. "Of course, you would use a damn leaf...whatever." I then continue playing with my leaf, until we arrive at Sumeru city. Lumine and Paimon come to fish us out of the back of the caravan.  Me, Lumine, and Paimon wave Amar goodbye while we walk off into the city, Scara, again, just stares at him. He waves goodbye back and sets off. We follow Lumine and Paimon up Sumeru City into the  Sanctuary of Surasthana, where Nahida is waiting for us.