Mushroom dreams.

I lay there, just looking up at the sky, relaxing, think about what just happened until I realized something. "Wait, how am I gonna get off this mushroom?" It's like, super high up into the air, so I can't just jump off, but I can't fly like Scara, and there's nowhere to climb off or anything, so I'm kind of stuck here. Stranded. All alone. I have an anemo vision, but that only launches me up into the air, doesn't let me fly, and I don't have a glider on me. "Uh, Scara! Please come back." He doesn't, nobody comes.

"Uh...." I look down onto the ground, it's VERY far down from here. And I have no idea where I could slide off or climb off. So I just kind of sit there, hoping Scara comes back to save me, before falling asleep, in the mushroom...

...?

I seem to wake up in Inazuma, modern-day Inazuma, with all the damn fatui agents everywhere. I look up and see that it's almost noon, judging by the sun's position and the color of the sky. That's when I saw two men in front of me. One had misty teal hair, with a mask on, and a white-black outfit with some parts of it glowing that misty teal, next to him, Scara, dressed up as HIM again. "Let's go somewhere more secluded..." The one with the misty teal hair says, Scara nods and they both walk down the street. I followed them down, and they went into this tea shop. I enter the tea shop and see it's empty, empty in the people's sense I mean. It had furniture, and tea, and an employee. The employee then opens the door to the back of the counter and says, "Welcome lords~" he bows down when he opens the door.

I follow behind them when they enter the back and they go into the storage room, in the storage room there is a keypad next to the door, and the misty teal-haired guy puts "5-5-6-7" into it. Suddenly, the floor we're standing on goes down into the underground. It's shocking, especially since I've been to this tea shop before...

We go down and down, until we make it into this lair, with fatui agents running around everywhere, they walk around the hallways until they make it to this office, the door of the office has the name "Il Dottore" plated on it. They enter the room, and Scara sits down across from the misty teal-haired guy, who sits at the desk, I guess his name is Dottore then, and they're in his office.

"So, what exactly did you want to discuss with me, Scaramouche..." Dottore spoke rather ominously. "...I wanted to discuss something with you, a deal sort of." He says. "Oh really now? What deal do you propose?"

Scaramouche stays silent for a moment, before saying, "I recently got the electro gnosis, as you know. And I had an idea, why don't you, turn me into a god?" Dottore doesn't speak for a little bit. I can't see his face, but I would assume he had a rather intrigued expression on his face. "Turn you into a god?" "Yes, a god," Scara repeats.

"Listen to me. Make me a mechanical form, a tall, beautiful, mechanical form. I can use the power of the gnosis to ascend into godhood. You want to take a chance in Sumeru to possibly replace the god there yeah? I can be that. They won't be able to beat me. Then we easily will obtain the dendro gnosis, and the Sumeru region."

Scaramouche stares at him seriously, I can see him tapping his fingers on the desk, is he anxious? Dottore still doesn't respond to him.

Then, after a bit, Dottore smirks and says, "Sure, I'll do that for you. I'll turn you into a god." He then gets up and exits his office. Leaving Scaramouche sitting across his desk. Scara lays his head down on the desk, and smirks, looking down at the wood desk.

He then suddenly tenses up, and out of nowhere, he says, "How. Did. You. Get. In. Here." Before I could react I suddenly get slammed and pinned onto the wall, and he stares at me, breathing heavily (even though he doesn't need to breathe, I guess it's just to scare me.) and looking into my soul angrily. "Who are you? And why are you here? Were you eavesdropping?"

I quickly started to panic, because I had no idea what to say, I also had no idea why he could suddenly see me since I was invisible the whole time. 

"Are you gonna answer me or not? Don't you realize how easily I can kill you right now? Who do you think you are, to deny me an answer?"

I still don't respond, because I don't know now how, it's all just a dream, a really weird dream, so it'll be over soon...

I then got punched right in the face, which hurt a lot, I know it's a dream...but...it felt real... He keeps punching, kicking, throwing, and even electrocuting me. It hurts, it really hurts, but I endure it, because this is all just a dream, and it'll be all over soon... 

I then hear someone calling out to me from above. "Kazuha... Kazuha! What happened to you? Shit, I shouldn't have abandoned you last night...KAZUHA!!!"

Slowly the environment gets brighter and brighter, and my ears start ringing louder and louder, until it finally all turns dark...

...

I wake up, only to find myself in the Sumeru City clinic, with Scara, Nahida, Lumine, and Paimon next to me. "You woke up..." Scara mutters, he looks relieved, and so does everyone else. "What happened..." I ask, completely out of it. "Scara found you on top of one of the mushrooms, your face was really damaged, you were bleeding all over, and you had a lot of electro damage," Nahida explains. "What's electro damage..." I ask her.

"Electro damage happens when someone uses the element of electro and uses it in a very specific way that it permanently damages the other's body. It was outlawed in pretty much every nation a long time ago, but it seems some people still know how to do it and use it. Some of your nerves were damaged, and your skin too. The doctors are still figuring some stuff out, so we don't know all that was damaged yet, but they hurt you..."

Damn... wait... that means that the harm Scara did to me in the dream hurt me in real life? But... how does that work? He hurt me in the dream, so how did my real-life body get hurt? A chill goes down my spine. The fact that the harm he did to me in a dream transferred over into my real body is terrifying, really terrifying, I'll need to ask Nahida about that later, not right now though. I don't want to do that in front of everyone, doesn't seem like a good idea to do that.

"As soon as we heard you were injured we immediately rushed over to see you here in Sumeru! We were in Fontaine doing some stuff, but once we heard we had to come back over to see you! You made Paimon so worried!" Paimon yelps genuinely sounding worried, Lumine nods along with her, also looking concerned.

"By the way... I'm sorry for leaving you on that mushroom, I didn't mean to hurt you. I just... need to rush somewhere, I thought you would be fine there, guess not..." Scara said to me. He was worried, especially seeing what happened to me. He just played it off a bit, so the others wouldn't tease him, I presume.

"Anyways, we'll leave you alone now, the doctor said it's best if you have some time for yourself after you wake up, just know we're all worried about you, and we wish you the best. We'll all be here for you, Kazuha!" Lumine says, the others nod, and wave goodbye to me as they head off, I wave bye too, and sit there, thinking, pretty terrified as I think about how a dream probably almost killed me.