002

6:02PM JADES POV

1 NEW MESSAGE

aj 🗿
hello jade , would u like to
finally get urself out of bed and
come eat with ur wonderful
friends at this new place downtown 🤨?

jade
aw i would love too ! but i
would so rather stay in bed

aj 🗿
bruh plzzzz , niko says he wont go
unless you go and im not about to
sit with kenny and chunkz AND sharky
all alone so plz

jade
u guys r literally besties come on now

aj 🗿
THIS IS MAD THEY'RE ALL GONNA
MAKE FUN OF ME AND BE SIZE-IST

jade
ok danny devito ill go

aj 🗿
yay thank you jadey wadey we'll pick you
up at around 7
read 6:09PM

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

holy shit who calls someone jadey wadey?
anyways hes only saying if i can finally get out of bed is because ive been so sleepy these past few days, i havent seen anyone in like a week.

i decided i was gonna wear a blue puffer jacket with some leggings and just leave my hair down. i touched up my edges and started to do my makeup. i grabbed my purse, my phone and my shoes and headed downstairs.

i sat down with my phone scrolling throughout instagram while i was waiting for the clock to turn 7.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

6:47PM CHUNKZ POV

"this is mad we've been waiting here for 2 hours waiting for niko, hes probably banging some girl as we speak" i said munching on some left over wingstop fries laying on the couch. "hes always late were gonna get kenny to smoke him to the ground this is horrendous." sharky mumbled. "he has 2 minutes to get in this house or else were leaving him bru-" "OI OPEN THE DOOR" niko was banging on the door like someone was chasing him with a knife "what the hell this dumba-" aj ran to the door and jumped onto niko hitting him on the shoulder "WHY ARE U ALWAYS LATE, ALWAYS LATE, ALWAYS!!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

6:58PM JADES POV

1 NEW MESSAGE

niko 🤍
jade are u ready

jade
yes sorry i was using the restroom
give me like 5

niko 🤍
you're fine come out when ur done

jade
kk!
read 7:01

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

i started to rush out the door and grabbed my purse. i saw the black bmw in the driveway and started walking towards the car as aj jumped out the car and sprung onto me almost making me fall over.

"HELLLOOOOOO JADEEEE!!" HOLY

"AJ PLEASE-" aj started to squirm on me and i dropped him on the grass, hes not heavy, hes just... aj... "OW" he held the back of his head and stood up. "im gonna have kenny scrap you" screamed aj running back to the car, this man?? kenny peaked out the drivers door and said "ill scrap you brother please shut up" aj crawled to the back of the car leaving a seat open for me next to niko.