005

9:08AM JADES POV

1 NEW MESSAGE

judey 😵😡🤯
WHAT IS KENNY ON ABOUT

jade

jude victor william bellingham you sendanybody this you will never see anotherlight of day do you hear me

anybody this you will never see another
light of day do you hear me

judey 😵😡🤯
not the full government name
WHEN WAS THIS

jade
bruv two days ago we went out for lunch
and kenny was out with his talking stage
and i guess he saw us and WATCHED US
LIKE A STALKER FOR 20 MINUTES
AND TOOK THAT PICTURE

judey 😵😡🤯
ooooooooooooo ur in troublee

jade
jude

judey 😵😡🤯
im gonna let u live ur life ok im sorry

jade
yeah Ok.

judey 😵😡🤯
ok miss smarty pants

jade
😑
read 9:12AM

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

there has been atleast 600+ comments on my recent post asking about me and niko and i have SOMETHING IN STORE FOR KENNY THE NEXT TIME I SEE HIM, IM PUTTING THAT MAN IN A RING AND BEATING HIS FACE IN.

today we plan on going to see a match where manchester united and arsenal go against eachother, god if i hear chunkz screaming saka's name one time during this match im gonna throw him onto the pitch and tell them to use him as the ball.

honestly its probably gonna be so awkward between me and niko today because i know we both know what that comment meant, and thats the exact reason why i do not wanna go today. other than that i started to get ready despise the utter urge i kept having to beat kennys face in. i started to make my messy ass bed and place my pillows on top of it. i grabbed some of the cups i had sitting on my nightstand full of water and walked down the stairs as i made eye contact with my sister, lord pray for me.

"so what's the comment about jade" "none of your business jaylene please" i almost stumbled over the last 2 steps on the stairs and walked over the sink to place my dishes inside the sink as my sister leaned over the kitchen island with her fist on her chin. "hm, thats not what kenny said innit" my head literally almost shot back when i looked at her after placing everything down. "PLEASE TELL ME YOU DID NOT TEXT KENNY" i ran after her as she ran up the stairs and locked herself inside of her room. little shit.