018

7:34PM NIKOS POV

"GET OUT I NEED TO GET THESE" i screamed at aj pushing him away from the side of my body as he tried sitting on my bean bag. "BUT MY LAPTOP IS DEAD AND JADE WONT LET ME USE HERS AND KENNY IS USING HIS AND CHUNKZ ISNT EVEN HERE GOD KNOWS WHERE HE IS AND SHARK- OH MY GOD SHARKY COME HERE" aj screamed running out my room and into sharkys.

everyone was frantic trying to purchase last minute world cup tickets, AND I WAS GONNA BE THE ONE TO GET THEM, WHEATHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT I ALREADY BOOKED MY FLIGHT TO QATAR AND NOTHING WAS GONNA STOP ME.

"AAYAYAYAA YAAAY" screamed jade from the top of my bed, causing me to turn around and sprint to the side of my bed, seeing a purchase completed screen. "WHAT" i screamed yanking her laptop from her lap as she did a happy dance around my room and walking out still dancing. she got tickets for the final.. for the first game.. and for three other games..

"I TOLD YOU TO TRUST ME" she said peeking back inside my room as i stared at her laptop in utter disbelief, i was supposed to be first.. not my girlfriend. everyone followed into the room after hearing jades words. "WHAT" was uttered throughout the room as aj's face lit up. "I GOT TICKETS" he said dropping to his knees praising his phone which was lit up with a confirmation message.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR-" aj said before i sprinted back to my desk and back to the FIFA website. "JADE WANNA SEE THE TICKETS I GOT??" aj said screaming running out of my room once again. "WALLAHI IT SHOULDNT BE THIS HARD TO GET WORLD CUP TICKETS" sharky screamed exiting my room.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

around three hours later we all successfully finished arguing and getting tickets. that was until chunkz walked in the house screaming. "WHY DIDNT ANYBODY TELL ME THAT WE WERE-" chunkz shouted panting and running up the stairs basically crawling.. "YOU GUYS- I DIDNT EVEN-" he was slurring his words as we all looked at eachother and laughed, kenny ran to the fridge and threw chunkz a waterbottle.

"thanks man" chunkz said glaring at all of us and chugging down the water. "did you just run a marathon?" kenny asked sitting down on a barstool in back of us. "no.. i was walking up the driveway, and who decided to design this driveway to stretch out for A MILE long and then ALSO have sprinklers that set off at a specific time every OTHER night?" chunkz asked. "for starters, the driveway is 20 steps away from the door, then, the sprinklers aren't even supposed to be turned on right now." sharky implied as we all turned our looks over to the control panel.

"AJ GET AWAY FROM IT-" jade said putting her palm to her forehead as aj turned and slowly closed the seal. "sorry" aj said walking towards the couch as we all turned our heads slowly looking at chunkz, he litch looked like he had steam coming out of his head. "i don't know if you've realized aj.." chunkz said slowly taking off his durag and pointing to his non-existent waves, "but my waves got wet.. AND NOW, THEY'RE NOT GONNA WAVE ANYMORE!" chunkz yelled sprinting at aj as we all sat and laughed.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

nikos REAL facebook mom photos

i feel that

danny devito 🧀
nobody cares

i was meant to text that to jade
but now that were here

scouser boy 🤥👦🏾
nobody cares what u feel

chunkz 🦶🏽
wallahi

i cant i dont wanna be
friends with you guys anymore