017

2:34PM JADES POV

our puppy was running about the living room, strangling her toys and biting chunkz's exposed toes while everyone sat watching old football matches on replay. "GET HER OFF OF ME-" yelled chunkz as he shooed the dog away and gathered both of his legs into his seat.

i called out, getting up from the couch, "aww, come here baby." niko stumbled to one side as a result after laying on my shoulder. "WHY DID YOU MOVE" was uttered by niko as he rubbed his eyes and sat back up, his arms crossed and eyes being shut. soon after i grabbed our puppy and sat her down on top of my lap, observing as chunkz kept his knees to his face and looked absolutely petrified.

"hold on.." aj blurted out, breaking the stillness, swiping through his phone as everyone gazed at each other with confused glances. "WE NEED TO POST, WE HAVENT BROKEN THE STREAK.. EVERYONE START WRITING DOWN IDEAS-" aj yelled, getting up and tossing papers and pencils across the room, almost stabbing sharky in the eye.

"if you paid attention, you'd notice on the fridge that we have mad video ideas." niko gestured to the fridge while wrapping himself in a blanket, again. "oh!" aj exclaimed as he yanked the paper from the fridge and skimmed over all the suggestions. "i say we do uh.." aj raised an eyebrow, "6 TALL PEOPLE VS 1 SHORT PERSON? WHAT??" looking back up at us, aj handed the paper to kenny.

"lets just do the mukbang we've been talking about for like three weeks straight.. i think" chunkz sighed as he stood up to retrieve his beverage from the fridge. "ew, we have nothing in this thing." chunkz muttered again, closing the fridge doors and taking a bottle of water off the counter. "you guys shop like kids thats why, plus once you guys go shopping it ends up being eaten in less than two hours." i said, watching chunkz sit back down.

"i vote we get mcdonalds" niko said raising his head peaking off the couch, "I VOTE NANDOS" screamed aj, "I VOTEEE-" "BLOODY HELL JUST VOTE SO NIKO CAN ORDER THE FOOD" i said stopping the chaos that was going around the room. "SASSY ASS" aj said pointing at me. "watch your language pee-wee" niko said opening his eyes pointing at aj.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

nikos REAL facebook mom pictures

niko 💐💓🪐
anyone wanna play imsg games with
me

sharks 🦈
are you not on your way to get
the food??

rat boy aj 🐀🧀
ya we dont want cold food

niko 💐💓🪐
wont be different from your other meals
if all you eat is cold string cheese plus
im waiting in the parking lot 🤓

rat boy aj 🐀🧀
THATS ALL WE HAVE

plonker chunkz 🙌🏾
niko all you do is send imsg games

niko 💐💓🪐
and tell me how YOUR life is going

kenny 🫂
plz just bring us our food

niko 💐💓🪐
maybe if you went with me
i wouldnt be late

IM SITTING NEXT TO YOU

niko 💐💓🪐
RIGHT

i knew i should've taken judes
date as a 7 year old

niko 💐💓🪐
WHAT

sharks 🦈
OH MY GOD??

plonker chunkz 🙌🏾
you cant comeback from dat